• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Buffett Bites Back at NetJets Pilot Complaints

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G4 is not a scab, he has not crossed aline, you have no idea when the bell rings what he will do, His stance is no more absurd than the 10250 stance, it is just the other side.

BK two years later?

Ok. I'll make it simple for you.

1) "How do you figure?" As in: give me numbers. If you can't, your opinion is invalid. Since you don't have a clue what you're talking about and don't have access to any numbers, I'm standing by for your highly detailed analysis.

2) A BRK company in bankruptcy? HAAAHAHAHGAAHGGAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

BWAAAHAHHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Whew. That is funny.

Not gonna happen. WB will intervene long before as he did with Santulli.

What numbers ?

These numbers. Please explain why 10/250 is absurd. I want numbers. Actual figures to show why this is absurd. To do otherwise makes you opinion invalid.

Last edited:
YIP is like that couple who give parenting advice, BUT HAVE NO KIDS....

Or career advice even though his claim to fame was a well known and respectable company called Zantop... Meanwhile he alludes to the fact that all his "buddies" took the risk to go to FedEx..

To me, Yip is that last person on Earth to be giving career advice.

Well except all those guys now at NJ, SWA, DAL, JB, Spirit who listened to my advice where I helped them get that first jet job. A place where they could build TJ PIC in a solid training environment. They remain my friends, although many of them think I am crazy for exposing myself to the stuff thrown at me here.

Well except all those guys now at NJ, SWA, DAL, JB, Spirit who listened to my advice where I helped them get that first jet job. A place where they could build TJ PIC in a solid training environment. They remain my friends, although many of them think I am crazy for exposing myself to the stuff thrown at me here.

So you are saying that without you they never would have made the decision to leave JUS for the places you mentioned....you must give really good advice.

Put it this way: If one of my kids wanted to be a pilot you are the last person I'd let them take career advice from. They would probably end up with a high school education ( or GED...who knows) bend over for management. Never expect to be paid for their expertise, and always just be content with being ridden hard and put away wet. Basically, have no backbone in the face of adversity. Not how I raise my kids BTW.

YIP is like that couple who give parenting advice, BUT HAVE NO KIDS....

Or career advice even though his claim to fame was a well known and respectable company called Zantop... Meanwhile he alludes to the fact that all his "buddies" took the risk to go to FedEx..

Lol he's the guy that says look at all my friends who took my great advice.......

Yet never took any of his own or had the courage his friends did.

Thus where he is now and where is friends are now.

You think his friends bitch about the union's like he does? Considering they are all working under union contracts. They probably just let him ramble on but in the end they know where their bread is buttered.

Why he keeps comings to the fractional forum is beyond me. He has nothing to do with it. You don't see him in the majors forum screaming how bad the unions are? He would get lit up.

Nope like his career he's playing the safe don't make waves option.

10/250 is unrealistic? Get a clue, we already have pilots at netjets making that!
Making $250K after 10 years? Then how come diesel is only making $85K after 15 years?

Latest resources

Back