• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brutal IPC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I see Phil is back, we all know who that is don't we? Avbug is talking to himself again, look at when Phil posts, it's always after or before avbug. Still no answers from the peanut gallery, just rehashing old posts about flying in the winter. This board is sad when nobody with a CFI has any actual or experience with ice. Everyone in my area has gotten iced that has over 500 hrs and you better know how to deal with it and have an out or plan. Not having experience in a controlled environment with ice or dead engines is incomprehensible to me. There should be a law or reg that requires IMC time to get an instrument rating. There also should be a law that commercial pilots for hire know what there plane will do with ice on it. Look at the frost that killed the "professional" pilots in Colorado last year. If they only knew that plane wouldn't take off with frost they would still be alive. Every plane reacts differently with ice, knowing what it will do can and will save my life. Not practicing engine out procedures and other emergencies breeds complacency which I feel over the summer has set in. I want to know exactly what my plane will and won't do, if you have a problem with that then buy your own. I have already found "the man" and will train hard with him until fall to get my skills back, in the mean time, you can run your mouth all you want, it won't change a thing.

Last edited:
avbug said:
More recently he bragged about flying his airplane over chicago for an hour with the engine off and the prop stopped...he was advocating the practice for low experience pilots, and ardently defended the idea. But he can do that, you see...who could tell him differently? He knows more about that airplane, and flying it, than any other soul alive.

If only someone out there could challenge him, but alas and alack, he's the best there is, and it's sad when one has no competition at the top. Now all he can do is help elevate the rest to his level...

Total Lie. Get a life.

It was a half hour and over Cedar Lake, IN on a message board that has categories for aerobatics, instrument, commercial and every other skill level known. I was relaying a great experience, something avbug is incapable of feeling or appreciating. He is a bitter, broken man with only the internet to comfort and sooth his ego, a sad man indeed.

Last edited:
Phil is back, so sorry to disappoint you, I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night, and compared to Avbug's time and experience, I have pittifully little.
In fact he's probably forgotton more than I'll ever know about aviation, and that's a fact, he's got 20 years head start on me.

Aside from deflecting the issue away from yourself-good try-and the inconsistancy of your stories, I am glad to see you are indulging in the wisdom of a CFI to further your persuits to be a better pilot, whether or not you'll get smater about ice is up to you, I hope so. Led Sled gave some good advice.

phil said:
Phil is back, so sorry to disappoint you, I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night, and compared to Avbug's time and experience, I have pittifully little.
In fact he's probably forgotton more than I'll ever know about aviation, and that's a fact, he's got 20 years head start on me.

Aside from deflecting the issue away from yourself-good try-and the inconsistancy of your stories, I am glad to see you are indulging in the wisdom of a CFI to further your persuits to be a better pilot, whether or not you'll get smater about ice is up to you, I hope so. Led Sled gave some good advice.

Could you make yourself more obvious by lathering yourself with another screen name, if it's not you, prove it. Have a moderator say it isn't so and I'll believe him, but you can't because you are avbug, what a tool.

Go ahead young man, are you 13 or what? Ask the moderator, you'll find it is impossible that we're the same person. The only thing that is similar is that we visit ipilot.com where you were recently banned, and both like to gang up on your lame ass assertions that you advocate for low time pilots.

I think Avbug should put the URL of that post he refered to so we all can see how lame your advice to young pilots really is. Care to give us the URL instead without erasing all your posts first?

I thought so...

phil said:
Go ahead young man, are you 13 or what? Ask the moderator, you'll find it is impossible that we're the same person. The only thing that is similar is that we visit ipilot.com where you were recently banned, and both like to gang up on your lame ass assertions that you advocate for low time pilots.

I think Avbug should put the URL of that post he refered to so we all can see how lame your advice to young pilots really is. Care to give us the URL instead without erasing all your posts first?

I thought so...
Well you thought wrong junior.

Man, what planet are you from, I am not banned, not only that, Cary was banned, not me. He also lost his moderator position and soon his law license due to his stupidity. The ARDC will be talking to him soon. As for you, I would do a search and see I just posted there a couple days ago and will do so now if you like. Sorry avbug, your lies cease to engage me anymore, as usual, I will waste no more time with you. Everyone quit listening to you somewhere between police officers that you worked with never lie on the stand and skydiving isn't dangerous. Anybody that works in law enforcement knows cops lie on the stand and everybody knows that skydiving is dangerous. Go to bed, you bore me.

I left something just for you on ipilot.

http://ipilot.com/forum/message.aspx?pid=116196#116196

Last edited:
TD,

Calm down brightspark. You're the genius. Figure out how I can be in two places at once...you're doing better than me. As it turns out, I'm just down the road from you...right here in your neighborhood. Plot out the IP addresses...figure out where I am.

I gaurantee you Phil is nowhere in the area...but you sure are. Think about that.

avbug said:
TD,

Calm down brightspark. You're the genius. Figure out how I can be in two places at once...you're doing better than me. As it turns out, I'm just down the road from you...right here in your neighborhood. Plot out the IP addresses...figure out where I am.

I gaurantee you Phil is nowhere in the area...but you sure are. Think about that.

I'll let the moderators do that since I don't have you IP, aren't you supposed to be out fighting fires? I know of none here, now go to bed.

I have never personally known a law enforcement officer, from within the department in which I was employed, or without, who perjured himself or herself on the whitness stand, falsified a report, fabricated evidence, or otherwise tarnished the badge or the oath to which every one of us was sworn. I certainly never did, and if others did, I have no knowledge of it. I am quite confident and comfortable swearing to that fact before any jury or judge.

That officers may lie or perjur themselves is not for me to say. I have never known an officer who did, and that is the truth. Period.

Skydiving isn't dangerous. You are dangerous. Doubtless if you were to skydive, you'd be dangerous. Primarily to those directly underneath you...much like you are when you fly.

I am not banned, not only that, Cary was banned, not me. He also lost his moderator position and soon his law license due to his stupidity. The ARDC will be talking to him soon

Cary did nothing wrong, you little putz. He certainly won't be losing his standing with the bar. He revealed your name on the internet and you threw a tizzy fit...folks know who you are and where you are, and you don't like that. Cary stepped aside, and wasn't "banned." He's considered by every member of the board to which you refer to be a well respected poster, as well as an intelligent contributor (and a valued one) of that particular forum.

Conversely, you are not. And it grates on you. Much like here.

The fact that you attempted to go after him in the manner you did, outside the board, screaming and threatening and attempting to damage his reputation and career, serves to show what a small, pathetic individual you are, as if your own words didn't do enough in that regard to convict you on any given day.

Give a man enough rope, and he hangs himself. For you, it only takes a few strands. Keep trying. I have faith in you.

Have you guessed where I am, yet? Surely you can do that, can't you? I'm closer than you think.

TDTURBO said:
This board is sad when nobody with a CFI has any actual or experience with ice. Not having experience in a controlled environment with ice or dead engines is incomprehensible to me.
Let me assure you, I am a current CFII and I have probably more experience in icing conditions than you have total time. I am also a current CFIG, so I know a thing or two about operating without an engine. To put it bluntly, your attitude and bravado are troubling; but hey, what do I and the other highly experienced pilots that frequent this board know. Teach us oh learned one.

'Sled

PS - I doubt if you would be able to get through one of my instrument compentency checks. I'd be surprised if we even got past the oral.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back