Brutal IPC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lead Sled said:
Let me assure you, I am a current CFII and I have probably more experience in icing conditions than you have total time. I am also a current CFIG, so I know a thing or two about operating without an engine. To put it bluntly, your attitude and bravado are troubling; but hey, what do I and the other highly experienced pilots that frequent this board know. Teach us oh learned one.

'Sled

PS - I doubt if you would be able to get through one of my instrument compentency checks. I'd be surprised if we even got past the oral.

I wasn't refering to you, I am sure you would smoke me in an IPC and oral. I am or was looking for someone of your caliber, most CFI's around here don't know squat. You do, I will take advice from those I respect, not from tools with chips on their shoulders. Point taken.

avbug said:
I have never personally known a law enforcement officer, from within the department in which I was employed, or without, who perjured himself or herself on the whitness stand, falsified a report, fabricated evidence, or otherwise tarnished the badge or the oath to which every one of us was sworn. I certainly never did, and if others did, I have no knowledge of it. I am quite confident and comfortable swearing to that fact before any jury or judge.

That officers may lie or perjur themselves is not for me to say. I have never known an officer who did, and that is the truth. Period.

Skydiving isn't dangerous. You are dangerous. Doubtless if you were to skydive, you'd be dangerous. Primarily to those directly underneath you...much like you are when you fly.

Cary did nothing wrong, you little putz. He certainly won't be losing his standing with the bar. He revealed your name on the internet and you threw a tizzy fit...folks know who you are and where you are, and you don't like that. Cary stepped aside, and wasn't "banned." He's considered by every member of the board to which you refer to be a well respected poster, as well as an intelligent contributor (and a valued one) of that particular forum.

Conversely, you are not. And it grates on you. Much like here.

The fact that you attempted to go after him in the manner you did, outside the board, screaming and threatening and attempting to damage his reputation and career, serves to show what a small, pathetic individual you are, as if your own words didn't do enough in that regard to convict you on any given day.

Give a man enough rope, and he hangs himself. For you, it only takes a few strands. Keep trying. I have faith in you.

Have you guessed where I am, yet? Surely you can do that, can't you? I'm closer than you think.

You said it I didn't, I gave him the rope and he hung himself, you better check your facts next time you post lies. He was banned, and is no longer a moderator, care to prove otherwise. I just showed you I wasn't banned.

Nice tri-motors huh?

Total Lie. Get a life.

It was a half hour and over Cedar Lake, IN on a message board that has categories for aerobatics, instrument, commercial and every other skill level known. I was relaying a great experience, something avbug is incapable of feeling or appreciating. He is a bitter, broken man with only the internet to comfort and sooth his ego, a sad man indeed.

Compared to your post of June 16, 2005...

The last couple days here in Chicago has been conducive to thermal cumulus build ups creating a lot of lift when above them. So yesterday I climbed to 10k with ½ tanks and my dog, pulled back to a 25 degree deck angle to slow the prop, killed the master, pulled the mixture and prop to freeze the rotation and trimmed it for 75 kts. It took .4 to get up to 10k and 1 hr of soaring over the airport until dead sticking in for landing.

I can say that after 22 years of flying, this had to be the most fun I ever had in an airplane, I had the windows open, the puppy had her nose out the window with just the sound of the air rushing by the airframe, all costing 0$.

So today I took my mom and Dad up to do the same, they never thought flying could be so much fun. Now I know what glider pilots feel like, what a blast.
If I wanted I could have stayed up for another hour due to the thermal lifting yesterday.

There is nothing like soaring around at 2 miles above the ground in pure silence but the wind rushing by. I am going to make this a weekly event, I just can't get enough of it.

If the day is hot and the clouds are rising, don't miss the chance, DO IT!

I was up for an hour and a half with .4 on the hobbs, you just can't beat that!

So here, you tell us it was an hour over Chicago, and you repeated the act with your parents on board...you vowed to make it a weekly event. Your puppy had it's nose out the window the whole time...really? Can't you get your stories straight?

Incidentally, that was on a message board frequented mostly by student and private pilots, where you have continued to splash your trash. Your quotes hang you.

I guess you aren't aware of the fact the engine time at idle isn't equal to hobbs time. Our glide lasted 30 minutes and "over Chicago" means near Chicago for all those not familiar with the area. I don't need to ask your permission for anything let alone care what you think about anything. The second trip up also lasted a half hour which totalled an hour of glide time. You really need to get a job, good night, I'm working tomorrow.

I have done it so many times that each experience is different and lasts differently, it doesn't make a difference, either way you hate it when people use airplanes for fun, you just can't stand it. I am glad i make you miserable, the more I post the bigger chip you get on your shoulder. But it's getting late so I will be back tomorrow to post things that will make you pop a vessle.:D

Last edited:
Have a ball, td. Even in this thread people were tempted to take you seriously until they learned your character. Let's learn more. Recently, from flightinfo, you posted...

Funny, I have a medical license, an explosives license, a pilots license and I am engaged to a secret service agent."

So that's where God is going to send Israel, to hell. I think an H-bomb would suffice just fine for me. The sooner the better.

They are chosen alright, chosen to die in hell. As per the words of the Bible, King James Version since you asked."

"Don't under estamate "what I know". I know one thing, we will never win this war, period. We will never have peace in the middle east as long as we continue with our current foreign policy in Israel. The only reason they aren't in an oven, is because of us, without our help, they would be toast like God meant them to be.

See what happends when you interfere with the natural course of evolution?

It's just a matter of time until Israel pisses off enough (non-Jewish)US congressman that this will all come to an end, which BTW is prophatized in the Bible.

Imagine all the FREE oil we would get and all the new allies we'd have if we destroyed Israel.

I will be the first to go over there and start killing them.

There is nobody I would feel more passionate about then killing Israelites!

If I weren't Irish and German but Palastinian, I would be there right now"

How about some more character-showing statements to add to the collection...you recall all the posts you tried to hide, all the things you edited out hoping they'd go away? They're all here. Keep adding more.

Remember the promise I made to you?

So that's where God is going to send Israel, to hell. I think an H-bomb would suffice just fine for me. The sooner the better.

They are chosen alright, chosen to die in hell. As per the words of the Bible, King James Version since you asked."

With all the crazed jews in this country it is somewhat comical what soft money has bought them (not much in the grand scheme of things), fortunately the Palestinians ain't backing down anytime soon or ever for that matter. Sharon, a known war criminal is a terrorist, nothing more and nothing less. . I don't fault the Palestinians one bit for what they are doing now and what they shall continue to do until the bloodshed of innocent Palestinian woman and children come to an end. Israel can continue to use deadly force and you bet the Palestinians will indeed retaliate...

350DRIVER said:
With all the crazed jews in this country it is somewhat comical what soft money has bought them (not much in the grand scheme of things), fortunately the Palestinians ain't backing down anytime soon or ever for that matter. Sharon, a known war criminal is a terrorist, nothing more and nothing less. . I don't fault the Palestinians one bit for what they are doing now and what they shall continue to do until the bloodshed of innocent Palestinian woman and children come to an end. Israel can continue to use deadly force and you bet the Palestinians will indeed retaliate...

God bless you 350, you get it, you got it. When is the fight? We have to get together soon. Call me, I got your package BTW.

avbug said:
Have a ball, td. Even in this thread people were tempted to take you seriously until they learned your character. Let's learn more. Recently, from flightinfo, you posted...

How about some more character-showing statements to add to the collection...you recall all the posts you tried to hide, all the things you edited out hoping they'd go away? They're all here. Keep adding more.

Remember the promise I made to you?

At least I have character, you only have FAR's floating around your head, oblivious to your surroundings, like the cop thing. If you think for one minute that most if not all cops lie on the stand, you were never in law enforcement. I happen to know a little about federal law, as you stated my g/f is a secret service agent and I know enough to know the federal government needs an overhaul. Keep living in your cocoon of deception, you will never be happy, full filled or have a companion that loves you. Your whole life revolves around aviation rules with no other interests besides skydiving and fixing beaters. To each his own but don't knock others with different views than you have, everyone has something to contribute if you let them without intimidation. people on this board with less perceived hrs than you are afraid to post a question for fear of being chastised by your misconceptions of skill, experience and abilities. If you were so good you wouldn't be an expendable pilot flying dangerous missions with a 10% annual fatality rate. Doesn't that tell you something? it should, think about it, you fly the most dangerous type of flying, people die doing what you do with 10's of thousands of hrs because it is dangerous, regardless of your so- called experience. I doubt people would even know you died since you have few friends. I think you need to re-examine your life and start enjoying it instead of ripping those that do. Besides are disagreements, I really do hope the best for you, I take no pleasure in seeing a fellow aviator get hurt. so regardless of how you perceive me, be careful out there, I know I would probably miss you in spite of our differences.

On the other hand, Israel needs to be dealt with and those responsible for the mess they got us into.

What promise was that?

TDTURBO said:
God bless you 350, you get it, you got it. When is the fight? We have to get together soon. Call me, I got your package BTW.

Atleast a few don't buy into the crazed Jew propaganda that is sold off in this country on a daily basis. Glad you see the big picture my friend. . It is sickening to hear some of the comments from those in this nation.. Glad you got the package, sorry for the delay and hope you are able to put those to good use.:cool: Lemme know when your schedule is open and free. Still in negotiations but a definitive date should be put into place probably next week. Just waiting on the other camp to sign on the dotted line and it's on.

hope u are well

Latest resources

Back