• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brutal IPC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
and people pay to hear 50 cent in concert, ha!

You guys missed your calling, song writing is a lost art, go get 'em stud!

flyifrvfr said:
The person who knows everything there is to know about a S2B is Art Schol. You can ask him.... wait, Art Schol is at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean and can't get to a phone right now. What I am trying to tell you is that the only way to know everything about an airplane is for the plane to kill you. You will realize the split second before you die what you need to know. Art Schol knows exactly what happened to him in his Pitts and he aint telling nobody.

I guess the term "I'll die trying" means even more now.;)

avbug said:
"Oh, Lord, it's hard to be humble...when you're perfect in every way!

I can't wait to look in the mirror, 'cause I get better looking each day!

To know me is to love me, I must be one helluva man!

Oh, Lord, it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can..."

If you really want to know, the answer is yes, my dad can kick your dads ass.

If you really want to know, the answer is yes, my dad can kick your dads ass.

I suppose it's true...chiropractors aren't really professionals, after all.

Is that the point you're still trying to make?

Ah.

He gives back rubs and tells jokes too.

Move over Seinfeld. We have a professional in the house.

I think you are confusing Naprapaths with Chiropractors and Osteopaths, neither "give back rubs". They correct biomechanical distortions that may lead to dysfunction.

It sounds from your tone that you have issues with holistic care vs. traditional medicine. I did as well when I attended CCOM, I would rather have VAX-D over micro-discectomy anyday. Choose your options wisely or you will end up dead with your family suing Merck for poisoning you with Vioxx and Celebrex.
Enough thread creep, do you have anything to add to this discussion regarding the topic at hand or are you going to add nothing but insults as usual?

The thread hasn't crept anywhere. It's about you. You singing praises about you. And your airplane. And your abilities with your airplane, which as I recall, far exceeded everyone else's at this late stage in the game. Keep singing, we'll keep stirring our drinks. You're doing fine.

I didn't really get that, AvBug. Aircraft owners tend to know much more about the one craft they fly all the time than the CFIs who move form make to make and model to model and N-number to N-number.

Of course at the same time, a CFI doesn't have to be an expert on the airplane in order to create a challenge for an IPC.

Why don't you concentrate on flying in actual instrument conditions while it's raining, foggy, etc? In my days as a CFII I had several people fly who were a master with the foggles and fell apart in the soup. The better CFIIs will take you up in some pretty lousy weather and leave it up to you to find your way around, rather than have you do some non-standard NDB holds. Those are completely worthless.

Latest resources

Back