"Brown bag lunch" at Island Air

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RJP said:
I find this odd/amusing as well. NO MORE LOW-PAYING JOBS!

I'm tired of working for the man!!!

No, wiat a minute, I'm not. But a free lunch sounds good!

airludy,

Why did you apply for this job in the first place? I guess you just wanted to lower the bar like all the rest of us.... until of course you found our that there was no free lunch.

I agree with labbats and airlundy not that any of you guys care. Why are you drinking the Hate-o-rade when he expressed his feelings for not being treated to his own standards. He declined his interview for what ever reason, so what? He is just doing himself a favor. To all that replied with a negative comment, do I sense some envy for standing up for one's self?

Here comes the pain train next stop landlover!!!

Delta Connection Academy provides you lunch. So there good to work for...

Last edited:
Delta Connection Academy provides you lunch. So there good to work for. .................

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm...I think that someone is suffering form the SJS/I wert to embry and you owe me a job...F*%K.....I'm still instructing and flying a PC12 and scraping by...looking fo the next step, as I have completely exhausted the trust fund and still need multi to hit 200 total...and your whining about a bag lunch. stop at subway and buy a F&*()&^# sandwich and go to the interveiw...I know someone who got dropped at a SKW interveiw because he was to aggressive in the lunch line
So go back to arizona and fly some more VFR time in the pattern...united is waiting
COWBOY

landlover said:
I agree with labbats and airlundy not that any of you guys care. Why are you drinking the Hate-o-rade when he expressed his feelings for not being treated to his own standards. He declined his interview for what ever reason, so what? He is just doing himself a favor. To all that replied with a negative comment, do I sense some envy for standing up for one's self?
If that's what you call "standing up for yourself", we've got to have a talk.

Latest resources

Back