• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brickyard emergency

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think I speak for every regional pilot, I want no mesa pilot on my list, they seem to vote in bad stuff

This negative attitude of yours has to stop. It's having a negative effect on this industry.
Now say 3 nice things about Mesa, for every one bad thing you say.

Semi-Professional Pilot

This negative attitude of yours has to stop. It's having a negative effect on this industry.
Now say 3 nice things about Mesa, for every one bad thing you say.

Semi-Professional Pilot

Remember most of the mesa pilots are there because they couldn't make it to any other airline. The rest are still hoping to transfer to West Coast flying so that they can get some of that sweet koolaid produced in PHX. This is straight from someone that works there, so it's proof positive.

Remember most of the mesa pilots are there because they couldn't make it to any other airline. The rest are still hoping to transfer to West Coast flying so that they can get some of that sweet koolaid produced in PHX. This is straight from someone that works there, so it's proof positive.

I really hope you're kidding, because if you believe what one person says as proof and fact....Give me a call. I have a lot of facts to tell you. Even might have pictures of a airline managements wife naked.....in bed....with me.... and her girlfriend......and her daughter took the pictures.....while her twin sister video taped the whole thing......and her friend kept enough carrots on set to feed the mule.......while JO's wife chased the greased pig around the room, trying to catch it........because Richard A. just put new carpet in the bedroom.....where John Pr. wife was hog tied in the corner with an apple stuck in her mouth.....she was just to heavy to pick up and move.....the pool boy got to play with her..........poor Pueblo.

I really hope you're kidding, because if you believe what one person says as proof and fact....Give me a call. I have a lot of facts to tell you. Even might have pictures of a airline managements wife naked.....in bed....with me.... and her girlfriend......and her daughter took the pictures.....while her twin sister video taped the whole thing......and her friend kept enough carrots on set to feed the mule.......while JO's wife chased the greased pig around the room, trying to catch it........because Richard A. just put new carpet in the bedroom.....where John Pr. wife was hog tied in the corner with an apple stuck in her mouth.....she was just to heavy to pick up and move.....the pool boy got to play with her..........poor Pueblo.

I think I saw that flick on Lodgenet in the LGA hotel! :laugh:

I think I saw that flick on Lodgenet in the LGA hotel! :laugh:

It wasn't a movie. Most likely you walked past the maids quarters, they do a live showing showing every Monday, Wednesday, Friday night and twice on Saturday.

Way to hijack the thread A**holes. There was a reason the thread was started. Now you all have to become juvenile. And scarlet who is a f/a for ASA has no clue as to what is going on.

Latest resources

Back