Brickyard emergency

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Republic=The New MESA=

Is Republic is deadheading Midwest and Frontier guys (positive space on United)?

Is Republic still fueling their white aircraft at United/Delta gates and taxi the aircraft to a Midwest/Republic gate?

Things to come...Delta and United to cancel their contracts with republic !!!

Republic=The New MESA=

Is Republic is deadheading Midwest and Frontier guys (positive space on United)?

Is Republic still fueling their white aircraft at United/Delta gates and taxi the aircraft to a Midwest/Republic gate?

They are on Airways/Airways Express. See them all the time on PHL-MKE and CLT-MKE. Sucks, since it makes it harder for our own non-revs to get to work/home.

Peace.

Rekks

Republic=The New MESA=

Fuel is reimbursed to RAH monthly on a perflight bases. Keep trying. Normally how many different fuel vendors are at an airport?

They are on Airways/Airways Express. See them all the time on PHL-MKE and CLT-MKE. Sucks, since it makes it harder for our own non-revs to get to work/home.

Peace.

Rekks

If you see it call dispatch and discuss. They will get USAirways ops on the phone and pull them off the flight. This is NOT APPROVED. I did it, took a delay of approx 50 mins going PHL to MKE with 2 Republic FA's "deadheading" to cover a Midwest Express flight from MKE-LAS the next morning.

USAirways was pissed and this went up to some pretty high levels because I got a phone call about it sometime around 2 weeks later. Give it a shot. They will get removed 100% of the time. They have NO business deadheading to MKE out of PHL. Speak up, it is the only way to make it stop.

Call was between our crew, our dispatch, republic scheduling AND USAirways operations in Pittsburgh. Long story short, we got three nonrevs on and left the Republic FA's behind. USAirways was pissed. Our dispatchers did a great job getting the right people on the phone. Nice when a plan comes together.

If you see it call dispatch and discuss. They will get USAirways ops on the phone and pull them off the flight. This is NOT APPROVED. I did it, took a delay of approx 50 mins going PHL to MKE with 2 Republic FA's "deadheading" to cover a Midwest Express flight from MKE-LAS the next morning.

USAirways was pissed and this went up to some pretty high levels because I got a phone call about it sometime around 2 weeks later. Give it a shot. They will get removed 100% of the time. They have NO business deadheading to MKE out of PHL. Speak up, it is the only way to make it stop.

Call was between our crew, our dispatch, republic scheduling AND USAirways operations in Pittsburgh. Long story short, we got three nonrevs on and left the Republic FA's behind. USAirways was pissed. Our dispatchers did a great job getting the right people on the phone. Nice when a plan comes together.

As a RAH pilot, I applaud you. Seriously, no flame. This place is such bull********************.

Republic=The New MESA=

M-erge
E-very
S-mall
A-irline

:eek:

As a RAH pilot, I applaud you. Seriously, no flame. This place is such bull********************.

Thanks. Wouldn't be an issue except we had some FA's (who at the time were NOT allowed to ride on RJET per their flight attendant recip. agreement) trying to get home. It was a load of crap and USAirways was pissed. I think that Republic has stopped doing thi since then because I don't see it happening anymore.

Latest resources

Back