Brickyard emergency

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Citjok

Brickyard declared an emergency yesterday at LGA. I think it was a Midwest Express flight. Any info?

Airplanes declare emergencies all the time, the world's an imperfect place.

Well, I happen to know all the facts. I have a friend in the training department there, and he told me that a FA got stuck in the isle between two seats, when she was bending over to prove to her coworkers that she really could see her feet, regardless of how big her gut was.

I heard the crew had to change their pants after finding out that the Frontier pilots walked out after refusing paycuts and they get to fly their Airbuses!

I think the crew couldnt remember what was actually painted on the side of the aircraft and didnt want to get it wrong, it could have been a Delta, United, Continental, American, USAIR, Frontier, Midwest, Midwest express, or one of their own brands and imagine if they said the wrong name to the pax, no credibility!

On a serious note hopefully everything was ok.

I heard the crew had to change their pants after finding out that the Frontier pilots walked out after refusing paycuts and they get to fly their Airbuses!

Thats funny!......the part about the Frontier pilots....good one.

I think the crew couldnt remember what was actually painted on the side of the aircraft and didnt want to get it wrong, it could have been a Delta, United, Continental, American, USAIR, Frontier, Midwest, Midwest express, or one of their own brands and imagine if they said the wrong name to the pax, no credibility!

On a serious note hopefully everything was ok.

I'm out of the loop! Do they really fly for all those carriers? Mother of God!

Latest resources

Back