• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brian LePrik Hired at Falcon Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, you guys must have crossed Dan at some point or could not hang in a EMB-120.

Dan never forgets someone who does him wrong, and he pays it back.

So, if his biz is struggling and he needs to shrink the overhead, he should keep people on anyway? Please explain your rational.

Medeco

Wow, you guys must have crossed Dan at some point or could not hang in a EMB-120.

Dan never forgets someone who does him wrong, and he pays it back.

So, if his biz is struggling and he needs to shrink the overhead, he should keep people on anyway? Please explain your rational.

Medeco

If you knew why he was firing these people, then you would understand. This isn't something to be discussed on a public forum though... It's well known that DW's moral character is less than stellar. I know a lot of people like the man and he's done some good things, but I have seen the crooked side of him too.

A quote from DW....."You junior guys need to respect the senior guy's sacrifices, plus they have more time inside the middle marker than you have total time". I loved that. I instantly hated DW the entire time I was at ASA. He's a prick.

Do you know if MJ is still there or did she get fired too? .

Heard that Louisa G. quit after DW caused problems w/ her family. Something about hitting on her daughter. And there's the 'party' at ASA he threw for his ASA gf that caused him his VP gig.......

Latest resources

Back