Brian LePrik Hired at Falcon Aviation

pipi

Total Time
Apparently DanW's poor excuse for a flight school is suffering a very slow death and he has hired a poor excuse for an airline executive to help him revive it.
Good luck with that one:eek: .

McNugent

Whatever...
Total Time
are you surprised? Dan W. is a crook, I don't care what he did for ASA pilots when he was here.

I know several good people that came through Falcon, and I don't want to see anyone lose a job, but I'll have a smile on my face the day he and his company fail.

pipi

Total Time
are you surprised? Dan W. is a crook, I don't care what he did for ASA pilots when he was here.

I know several good people that came through Falcon, and I don't want to see anyone lose a job, but I'll have a smile on my face the day he and his company fail.
No I am not surprised. I know people that left 15 year careers to go work for that snake and little by little they are all getting fired. And I am not so sure he did much for pilots at ASA either. I don't want to see good people lose their jobs either. Having said that, the day he goes out of business it will be a good day, specially if BL contributes to its destruction.

LazyLightnin'

Banned
Total Time
Apparently DanW's poor excuse for a flight school is suffering a very slow death and he has hired a poor excuse for an airline executive to help him revive it.
Good luck with that one:eek: .
Wow! I gotta say I'm a little surprised. Where'd you hear this?

Last edited:

SLUF4

Total Time
I thought he was going to be a math professor at Clayton State?

just found him on Clayton State's website as a professor of Administration and Technology Management. That's funny

Last edited:

McNugent

Whatever...
Total Time
Do you know if MJ is still there or did she get fired too? I wish she never left the CPO, her replacement is worthless.

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
Mesa Sucks!

Medeco

SQUIB
Wow, you guys must have crossed Dan at some point or could not hang in a EMB-120.

Dan never forgets someone who does him wrong, and he pays it back.

So, if his biz is struggling and he needs to shrink the overhead, he should keep people on anyway? Please explain your rational.

Medeco

McNugent

Whatever...
Total Time
Wow, you guys must have crossed Dan at some point or could not hang in a EMB-120.

Dan never forgets someone who does him wrong, and he pays it back.

So, if his biz is struggling and he needs to shrink the overhead, he should keep people on anyway? Please explain your rational.

Medeco
If you knew why he was firing these people, then you would understand. This isn't something to be discussed on a public forum though... It's well known that DW's moral character is less than stellar. I know a lot of people like the man and he's done some good things, but I have seen the crooked side of him too.

SLUF4

Total Time
So, is the school OK or not? I have a friend that is thinking of going there.

whatitdoing?

Are you awake? Good
Total Time
>9500
A quote from DW....."You junior guys need to respect the senior guy's sacrifices, plus they have more time inside the middle marker than you have total time". I loved that. I instantly hated DW the entire time I was at ASA. He's a prick.

SLUF4

Total Time
If it was my friend I would tell him to stay the hell away from Flcn.
Can you elaborate on why? Other than the guy is a jerk? I've never met him myself.

Freebrd

Total Time
Do you know if MJ is still there or did she get fired too? .
Heard that Louisa G. quit after DW caused problems w/ her family. Something about hitting on her daughter. And there's the 'party' at ASA he threw for his ASA gf that caused him his VP gig.......