Brian LePrik Hired at Falcon Aviation

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pipi

Apparently DanW's poor excuse for a flight school is suffering a very slow death and he has hired a poor excuse for an airline executive to help him revive it.
Good luck with that one:eek: .

are you surprised? Dan W. is a crook, I don't care what he did for ASA pilots when he was here.

I know several good people that came through Falcon, and I don't want to see anyone lose a job, but I'll have a smile on my face the day he and his company fail.

are you surprised? Dan W. is a crook, I don't care what he did for ASA pilots when he was here.

I know several good people that came through Falcon, and I don't want to see anyone lose a job, but I'll have a smile on my face the day he and his company fail.

No I am not surprised. I know people that left 15 year careers to go work for that snake and little by little they are all getting fired. And I am not so sure he did much for pilots at ASA either. I don't want to see good people lose their jobs either. Having said that, the day he goes out of business it will be a good day, specially if BL contributes to its destruction.

Apparently DanW's poor excuse for a flight school is suffering a very slow death and he has hired a poor excuse for an airline executive to help him revive it.
Good luck with that one:eek: .

Wow! I gotta say I'm a little surprised. Where'd you hear this?

Last edited:
I thought he was going to be a math professor at Clayton State?

just found him on Clayton State's website as a professor of Administration and Technology Management. That's funny

Last edited:
Do you know if MJ is still there or did she get fired too? I wish she never left the CPO, her replacement is worthless.

Latest resources

Back