• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

breaking into the corparate market?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
really, so my FAR 135 single pilot checkrides in a Citation don't count.

Im sure they count to you and Flight Safety or Simiflight who I know appreciates the business especially nowadays and wouldnt dare fail a paying client and im sure that a slowtation is a real challenging airplane compared to a metro with your autopilot,GPS, Flight Director, Moving maps and XM weather.

P.S. It has been quite awile since I flew the metro and would not want to do it again since I have become a lazy engaging the autopilot at 400ft flight manager.

Im sure they count to you and Flight Safety or Simiflight who I know appreciates the business especially nowadays and wouldnt dare fail a paying client and im sure that a slowtation is a real challenging airplane compared to a metro with your autopilot,GPS, Flight Director, Moving maps and XM weather.
Don't know why I keep biting but dude, enough with the "my daddy can beat up your daddy" bit already, it's ponderous. All flying has its challenges. And no, CAE and FSI don't rubber stamp checkrides, contrary to your enlightening observations. Hope you stay employed 'cause I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.

Last edited:
why do people put everyone into two classes, either corporate or 121. I fly 121 and regularly fly into non-towered airports and make circling approaches at mins on contaminated runways with crosswinds. I also fly into every class B airport in the US with ILS and 10k+ runways. I don't think that a type of person is defined by what job you have. You are what you are. If you are a jerk and suck at flying it is not because of who you fly for. I look at the person and determin what job they would be better suited for. Most can do both and some shouldn't do either. For me it was not as much a choice as it was an opportunity. I work to provide for my family and it dosen't matter what job I have as long as I like it and it pays the bills for me. I have done a little corporate but mostly 121 and was happy at both.

why do people put everyone into two classes, either corporate or 121. I fly 121 and regularly fly into non-towered airports and make circling approaches at mins on contaminated runways with crosswinds. I also fly into every class B airport in the US with ILS and 10k+ runways. I don't think that a type of person is defined by what job you have. You are what you are. If you are a jerk and suck at flying it is not because of who you fly for. I look at the person and determin what job they would be better suited for. Most can do both and some shouldn't do either. For me it was not as much a choice as it was an opportunity. I work to provide for my family and it dosen't matter what job I have as long as I like it and it pays the bills for me. I have done a little corporate but mostly 121 and was happy at both.

Hey Pal.....man up and pick a side.

That "I love everyone" mentality is not welcome on FI.com

:)

your right i will pick whoever pays me the most and best QOL. I will start taking bids at this time.

Well said. You conveyed what I was trying to say except you managed to do it without inadvertantly insulting/pissing people off. Good job.

Latest resources

Back