Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Forget the turkeys.....

Coming next week to ATL....

A coupon good at all nationwide Walgreens for a lifetime supply of K-Y.

Sorry guys.

It's funny all the Skywest Rollovers that are predicting ASA's demise now! Last I checked, BH has worked over on the Utah side for the last how long! And according to you Rollovers, things are pretty darn great out there!!!!

Maybe, just maybe, BH is heading east to make things just as rosey at ASA! Maybe big things are in store, and Jerry needed one of his cronies out here to implement!

Oh, but that doesn't benefit you boys, so why would you hope for that?!?!?!

Don't underestimate BH. There are a lot of folks that don't like him because of a few differences of opinion. But, mostly he has been more of a help than a hinderance to the SkyWest pilot group. I see this as a good thing for the ASA pilot group. Behind that 1970's wardrobe lies a very smart guy.

PS. If TF becomes the Dir. of Flt. Ops., I will finally tell my fellow pilots at SkyWest "I told you so" as I walk out the door. I will not work for that ****bag.

Facts. Hmm ask Skip Barnett, Brian, hmm in the 5 1/2 years I have been here, they are both gone. If asa was doing a great job, do you think they would be gone? Hmm Fact, ASA is the worst in the industry and it's not even our fault.
Delta runs the ramp, catering and fuel. All asa does is fly the planes and we get the brunt of Delta's screw ups.
Fact, I called it a Skywest kiss a$$ coming to asa and hmm we will see how long it lasts.

Barnette and Lebreque were Delta retreads. Holt is coming from a well run REGIONAL airline. I say we give him the benefit of the doubt.

Ive come to this conclusion because of what ive heard from certain management types here(skywest) that they will let the place(ASA) die on the vine. Who better to over see this process than BH. By the way this is my OPINION there are a lot of opinions of here. Sorry you are OFFENDED by my OPINION. Its is no way what i want to happen to fellow pilots at ASA.

Do you think JA wants to be known as the boob that ran one of the most profitable airlines into the ground? I'm sure the stockholders would love that as well.:rolleyes:

Don't underestimate BH. There are a lot of folks that don't like him because of a few differences of opinion. But, mostly he has been more of a help than a hinderance to the SkyWest pilot group. I see this as a good thing for the ASA pilot group. Behind that 1970's wardrobe lies a very smart guy.

no one doubts how smart those guys in St. George are...they have run a great airline. just...don't believe a word they say to the pilot group and you'll be less disappointed.

Mookie

Do you think JA wants to be known as the boob that ran one of the most profitable airlines into the ground? I'm sure the stockholders would love that as well.:rolleyes:

Dude....we're this profitable because we're already "in the ground!"

With the exception of the training department, this place is run on a shoestring.

Bako Cap, I will be right behind you as you head out the door if TF is made VP of flt ops. However I highly doubt he will get the job. I can't see the BOD being very happy with that choice after all that has happened. I'm guessing it will be DF or KB.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back