• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brad Holt new pres for ASA Dec 1st

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is the best way to get fired. Be an ASA President, COO.
I called it, I said there would be a Skyworst moron coming to ASA.
That's ok, I hope that he liked his job, it won't last long at ASA

Facts. Hmm ask Skip Barnett, Brian, hmm in the 5 1/2 years I have been here, they are both gone. If asa was doing a great job, do you think they would be gone? Hmm Fact, ASA is the worst in the industry and it's not even our fault.
Delta runs the ramp, catering and fuel. All asa does is fly the planes and we get the brunt of Delta's screw ups.
Fact, I called it a Skywest kiss a$$ coming to asa and hmm we will see how long it lasts.

Now, what kind of facts do you have to back up such a statement? Don't you think you should before you spout that off?

Ive come to this conclusion because of what ive heard from certain management types here(skywest) that they will let the place(ASA) die on the vine. Who better to over see this process than BH. By the way this is my OPINION there are a lot of opinions of here. Sorry you are OFFENDED by my OPINION. Its is no way what i want to happen to fellow pilots at ASA.

Last edited:
I am never offended by what someone says on here. I think that everyone has their say and they have their right.
I love it when someone says that we can't. I would like to know when the 1st ammendment was ratified.

Ive come to this conclusion because of what ive heard from certain management types here(skywest) that they will let the place(ASA) die on the vine. Who better to over see this process than BH. By the way this is my OPINION there are a lot of opinions of here. Sorry you are OFFENDED by my OPINION. Its is no way what i want to happen to fellow pilots at ASA.

So, if you have heard it from some Official Source, then list them and let us know. I mean, sure....Skywest can let ASA "die on the vine"! Delta sure doesn't need the 400+ flights per day in and out of ATL anymore! Wait, Skywest can just ramp up and replace nearly 1700 ASA pilots! Oh, wait...ASA pilots negotiated a No Furlough clause in our new contract......that Binds Skywest Inc. Yep, there is a ton of qualified pilots out there dying to get to Skywest to replace ASA!!!

Maybe just wishfull thinking bm???

So, maybe you can list those management sources so I can get my resumes out there, since it looks like I will be out of a job soon.....according to you and your sources! Should I put my house up on the market, too?

" Le Brecque..........He has been instrumental in leading a number of change initiatives at ASA, of which the benefits are starting to show through recent performance numbers...................."

The only f*cken thing that's changed is that we've got a new contract, and the pilots are now playing ball. Le Numbnuts has done nothing to improve the performance in this place.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back