Brad Holt new pres for ASA Dec 1st

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Classic.

All about brotherhood, unity, sticking together, right?

SkyWhore, you're back with your incredible stupidity. You keep claiming you're a class act, all the while attacking yourself. I don't respect you, but I digress. Why don't you read the thread, moron? A thread is posted about ASA dying, I am responding to it. The fact I have to explain this to you makes me very concerned about your ability to pilot an aircraft, or function on a normal basis. You're a much better cheerleader.

Trojan

Last edited:
hate on 'brother,' hate on.

Yea, too bad you have no contract or ability to negotiate one! Good luck with that.....and if you get it, way to ride the backs of ASA pilots and a 5 year fight to improve our pay, benefits and QOL!

Your Welcome!

Doesn't your new contract just catch you up to Skywest on rigs and other work rules? And you have the nerve to say that we're riding the backs of ASA pilots? I guess this is what I get for trying to play nice, and a perfect example of why I don't often argue with idiots on here. Thank Your.

Doesn't your new contract just catch you up to Skywest on rigs and other work rules? And you have the nerve to say that we're riding the backs of ASA pilots? I guess this is what I get for trying to play nice, and a perfect example of why I don't often argue with idiots on here. Thank Your.

And you got your work rules because.........of every o n e e l s e ' s fight. ASA's contract is legally enforcable, can you say the same? What recourse do you have when your fired? What if ASA took a paycut like Jerry tried to hand us? Where would that have left you? Now, most likely your new hires will be making $23 per hour. Why is that? Because Jerry just loves to pay his newhires more? The Market you might say? Sure, that's why he's just now implementing the pay raise. You're work rules should now surpass ASA's. Your welcome. Thank your too.

Trojan

Typical response from a little skywest cutt-throat, union-buster! You guys don't know or have s#%t, and I truely hope there isn't another skywest dirtbag pilot that leaves your property and infects another pilot group with your management d sucking disease.

Anyone noticed?

Anyone else notice that the ****************************** looks exactly like the butterfly-collar-wearing brother from Napoleon Dynamite? The resemblance is truly striking!

Typical response from a little skywest cutt-throat, union-buster! You guys don't know or have s#%t, and I truely hope there isn't another skywest dirtbag pilot that leaves your property and infects another pilot group with your management d sucking disease.

And to think I missed my opportunity be member of this wonderful union......

BH's arrival is the calling card to Jerry's desire to transform ASA into an even bigger money making machine by streamlining the operation. Meanwhile, SkyWest Airlines will be shrunk by attrition as resources move to ASA, the world's most profitable airline, in the world's busiest Airport. But it won't happen for a while.

As for BH, he expects to come over here with a hammer and pound this pilot group into shape. Expect to see firings increase tenfold the first year while old rules are suddenly enforced and lots of new "rules" are implemented. Expect to see the traditional dissenters framed up and fired. Maybe even a few union reps will be held hostage. That's BH's style from what I hear. Yes, if he tries this, the first year will be war. But when Jerry sees the UNION get all the hostages their job back, and the profits tank from the retaliatory safety campaign, BH will be replaced and a real leader will come in who can smooth things over. That's when SkyWest will begin to be replaced by ASA, the world's most profitable airline, in the world's busiest Airport.

So I would call this the apocalypse for ASA. We will have an evil leader come in, there will be a holy war, then the good will vanquish and heaven on earth will come to ATL. And maybe we'll even give the former SkyWest pilots preferential hiring.

At least 35% of you.

Latest resources

Back