• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Boyd's 2008 outlook

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What's going to happen is whatever lets the airline execs siphon-off the most amount of money from the company. Pure and simple.

Those guys don't care about running an airline . . just how much money they can pocket in the shortest amount of time.

True Dat.....

What's going to happen is whatever lets the airline execs siphon-off the most amount of money from the company. Pure and simple.

Those guys don't care about running an airline . . just how much money they can pocket in the shortest amount of time.

Of course you are right, but let's just think about all the hard work and skill they have dedicated to their respective airlines.

It takes smarts and years of training to come up with a way to consistently screw all the employees while giving away your product at less than cost. Really, what other industry would allow that? Then guys have mad money-losing skillz! Consistency is a virtue-right?

Of course you are right, but let's just think about all the hard work and skill they have dedicated to their respective airlines.

It takes smarts and years of training to come up with a way to consistently screw all the employees while giving away your product at less than cost. Really, what other industry would allow that? Then guys have mad money-losing skillz! Consistency is a virtue-right?

You see this is what happens with inbreeding. One panzee ass numbnutz from asa who thinks he knows it all!
Hey troll, time to get a clue and a life! Time to sing back in again as tanker clown.
Be gone putz, the regional forums are looking for their village idiot!:laugh:

Your son or daughter come's home today from working at McDonalds. Their boss told them today that the price of beef has doubled, now a .95 cent cheeseburger now cost $1.20 to make so we need you to take a pay cut so we can still sell it for .95 cents. Could you even imagine that!

Many of the U.S. airlines will never be consistently profitable quarter after quarter no matter what they do. Southwest is the only airline that has defied this logic so far. If I was a betting man, and I am not, I would not bet on an airline to win.

"A Potential Winner In The Wings. The SLP to watch is Republic.

Whoa....who paid him to say that?

Someone earlier asked why I was making fun of Bedford with regards to the E190 USAir was bragging was going to replace the 737. This is why. This may be labor's last chance to fight for scope reversal. If pilot groups give up more large CRJ or 190/195 flying tomorrow for some widebody bling today we will never recover.

Latest resources

Back