• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bottom of the list of CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Perhaps the USAirways pilots could recommend an arbitrator to help with the process...

I think the better question is to ask them how the push for DOH went.

Recalls supposedly to be on August bid. They say merger wont be complete until mid 2012.

Was that you on the marriot-training center van?

I heard the same exact thing. Cautious optimism tells me that I have heard recall rumors before but I so want that to be true for the furloughed guys.

Was that you on the marriot-training center van?

I heard the same exact thing. Cautious optimism tells me that I have heard recall rumors before but I so want that to be true for the furloughed guys.

No, wasn't me. I'm like u, don't believe shlt until it's parked on the ramp! Hope it's true, the hostages need to be returned.

The mec letter gave a time line of how the process moves forward from yesterday. For example the lists on both sides are being posted so pilots can verify all of their info is correct. They are then given a short amount of time to update any info that is not correct. Then the mec's use those updated lists to begin the process. Therefore if you are not on property, you are not on the current seniority list.

when NWA and DAL combined the list NWA had some on furlough, that had bypassed the recall and where given extra time to stay on the furlough bypass status i think 2 or 3 years. there seniority list intergration was put into the Whole SLI as if they where on property and if they take a recall they will go back to what they would have held. I beleive there are maybe 150 or so NWA furlough bypassed out there that can still come back if DAL hires again within there time they where given.

Last edited:
Furloughees at U were given 10yrs of recall with unlimited bypass for those yrs, I wonder what kind of recall rights will agreed upon under the new cba.

Recalls supposedly to be on August bid. They say merger wont be complete until mid 2012.

Here is an excellent link to the merger and time line is in it.(page 27) Single operating certificate is by 2012. The closing is NOV/DEC. 2010. I think that alot can happen once closing happens... I really do not think they have to wait until they get the single operating certificate... to start recalls ect...anyway, check this out. Very informative.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/Externa...MzA1NTE1OXxDaGlsZEl EPTM4MDEyN3xUeXBlPTI=&t=1

when NWA and DAL combined the list NWA had some on furlough, that had bypassed the recall and where given extra time to stay on the furlough bypass status i think 2 or 3 years. there seniority list intergration was put into the Whole SLI as if they where on property and if they take a recall they will go back to what they would have held. I beleive there are maybe 150 or so NWA furlough bypassed out there that can still come back if DAL hires again within there time they where given.

Did they get longevity/credit for when they were on furlough?...also what kind of "stake" in the company did any DAL/NWA pilots get along with the raise. I keep hearing that.

yes the pre merger NWA pilots got all the longevity back. A NWA 2000 hire who was at nwa for 1.5 yrs then furloughed for 6 is now on 9 or 10 year pay at the new DAL. The NWA and DAL pilots got stock after the merger. a 2008 NWA hire got 3250 shares with senior captians at both getting around 5000 shares. at 12 bucks a share it is around 40,000 dollars at minumum

Latest resources

Back