Born to Fly

Nindiri

Total Time
No, but I was born to avoid work, and flying is not work.

Alchemy

Total Time
dang dude, you've flown an "EMB-145XR"? Wish I was as cool as you. The XR makes it super cool.

ATRCA

Total Time
tons
The XR is pretty cool for a 145. If you must that's the one for sure.

Dave Grohl

This amp goes to eleven
Total Time
9000+
XJETDriver said:
Anyone Born to Fly?
LMAO
Yes...can anyone off-hand think of any 10,000+ hour captains that they know of who feel compelled to advertise to the world via a personal website what awesome aviators they are?

Chalk it up to young and stupid...

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
XJETDriver said:
Anyone Born to Fly?

No...but...

I was born to love you.
I was born to lick your face.
I was born to rub you.
But you were born to rub me first.

--Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack.

Last edited:

ERfly

Total Time
Stifler's Mom said:
No...but...

I was born to love you.
I was born to lick your face.
I was born to rub you.
But you were born to rub me first.

--Chevy Chase as Ty Webb in Caddyshack.

Bravo!

Alchemy

Total Time
I just call them WSCoD's.

Jetlink 2732, six in trail behind a company Whiz-Cod, runway two-six left cleared to land.

bmpilot2003

Registered Donor
Total Time
7k+
This whole thing has gotten out of hand, but i'd have agree that guy needs to get over himself. You know what would be really funning is if i acuatlly ever see this guy walking through the the terminal somewhere. I'll probablly DIE from laughing so hard!!!

XJETDriver

06 STL WS Champs
Total Time
Moving
bmpilot2003 said:
This whole thing has gotten out of hand, but i'd have agree that guy needs to get over himself. You know what would be really funning is if i acuatlly ever see this guy walking through the the terminal somewhere. I'll probablly DIE from laughing so hard!!!

Yeah me 2!!

Alchemy... You have 1500TT...you need to talk when you get some more time. 1500TT WOW you have some much TIME!!

XJETDriver

06 STL WS Champs
Total Time
Moving
Alchemy said:
dang dude, you've flown an "EMB-145XR"? Wish I was as cool as you. The XR makes it super cool.

Let me guess... With 1500TT you have flown so many planes??LMAO

Pedro

Not too happy...
Total Time
$$$$$$
Alchemy said:
I just call them WSCoD's.

Jetlink 2732, six in trail behind a company Whiz-Cod, runway two-six left cleared to land.

Look who's doing all the bashing now, I remember when you got the job at XJT less than a year ago you thought you were the coolest pilot around....

Last edited:

SkyBoy1981

Bring a towel!
Total Time
ERJ Pimp said:
Not everyone in aviation is a dork! I was a cool guy in highschool, not one of the outcasts that y'all probably were. Everybody is giving Brian crap becaue they probably know he's cooler than they are, and they're jealous he's happy...no matter how low the pay....he was definately just BORN TO FLY! Why is it so hard for people to get over this?
I see GuppyKiller/410Dude/IHaveAPension/Rhoid/Denny CRJ has come back again. Can the moderators not block IP Addresses on this forum?