• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Born to Fly

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This whole thing has gotten out of hand, but i'd have agree that guy needs to get over himself. You know what would be really funning is if i acuatlly ever see this guy walking through the the terminal somewhere. I'll probablly DIE from laughing so hard!!!

bmpilot2003 said:
This whole thing has gotten out of hand, but i'd have agree that guy needs to get over himself. You know what would be really funning is if i acuatlly ever see this guy walking through the the terminal somewhere. I'll probablly DIE from laughing so hard!!!

Yeah me 2!!

Alchemy... You have 1500TT...you need to talk when you get some more time. 1500TT WOW you have some much TIME!!

Alchemy said:
dang dude, you've flown an "EMB-145XR"? Wish I was as cool as you. The XR makes it super cool.

Let me guess... With 1500TT you have flown so many planes??LMAO

Alchemy said:
I just call them WSCoD's.

Jetlink 2732, six in trail behind a company Whiz-Cod, runway two-six left cleared to land.

Look who's doing all the bashing now, I remember when you got the job at XJT less than a year ago you thought you were the coolest pilot around....

Last edited:
ERJ Pimp said:
Not everyone in aviation is a dork! I was a cool guy in highschool, not one of the outcasts that y'all probably were. Everybody is giving Brian crap becaue they probably know he's cooler than they are, and they're jealous he's happy...no matter how low the pay....he was definately just BORN TO FLY! Why is it so hard for people to get over this?
I see GuppyKiller/410Dude/IHaveAPension/Rhoid/Denny CRJ has come back again. Can the moderators not block IP Addresses on this forum?

Latest resources

Back