boo hoo west children

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

WickedPissa

why was it fair in your minds for west guys to gain 15+ years seniority in some cases over east pilots but the world is about to end because an east new hire will get a paycheck for 2-3 whole months after your mighty 4 year career at AWA is on the street?

I think the issue wasn't a pilot's subjective view of fairness, it was about compliance with the TA and the arbitration.

Go ahead and vent if it makes you feel better, but it doesn't contribute to solving the problems that US pilots are facing.

why was it fair in your minds for west guys to gain 15+ years seniority in some cases over east pilots but the world is about to end because an east new hire will get a paycheck for 2-3 whole months after your mighty 4 year career at AWA is on the street?

Whatever... I don't know why I even waste my time...

Last edited:
That entire statement is assinine. So a new hire that isn't even off probation should keep collecting a paycheck while a 5 year AWA doesn't. Whatever dude. Your an idiot.

Yes they should. You're just pouting because I implied the west guys pout like elementary school girls.

What payscale and work rules would the west guy fly the 190 under? That's why they are on the street first. Two separate airlines still, regardless of some cetificate.

What payscale and work rules would the west guy fly the 190 under? That's why they are on the street first. Two separate airlines still, regardless of some cetificate.

Umm...the pay scales in the TA that we agreed upon! Have you even read the TA?

many AAA pilots would not know what to do with themselves if they were not fighting somebody. It's just AWA's turn.. And to management's benefit.

Latest resources

Back