Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FLB717

Pilot=proof of Gods humor
Does any ATA guys know if this rumor I heard from a usual good source is true, or hopefully just BS?

No. We are making our lease payments just fine, thank you very much.

Is what I heard from a usually good source true - that you have caught more balls to the chin than Mickey Mantle?

Sorry, I hate passive aggressive behavior - making a backhanded, unsuported accusation based on supposed rumor. Didn't get much sleep last night.

Well thanks for the wonderful reply. It was not passive agressive behavior. I was concerned that a bad thing could be happening to good people. Sorry you took offense to a real caring concern. I didnt know Mickey was gay by the way? If you noticed I mentioned it may be real BS. But it is better to ask forgivness than permission. Glad to see you keep them. Now go to bed young man, you need the sleep more than I!

Last edited:
Mantle was an outfielder, the line you refer to only works with a catcher.

And by the way the current record for being hit the face by the most balls belongs to Liberace.

The only player killed sliding into home?

Billy Martin.

Rumour(UK)/Rumor/Scuttlebutt

I am Gunnery SGT Hartman - your Senior Drill Instructor. From now on the FIRST and LAST words from your filthy sewers will be, sir! DO YOU MAGGOTS UNDERSTAND THAT?

:rolleyes:

Ya got to love those rumors. If I believed only half of the scuttlebutt here, I would begin talking to my rifle - a `Section 8".

It is good that the other half is valuable information volunteered by good folks that are willing to share their gouge on this site.

:p LUV it!

"No. We are making our lease payments just fine, thank you very much.

Is what I heard from a usually good source true - that you have caught more balls to the chin than Mickey Mantle?"

RELAX FRANCIS.......
I know ALOT of people at ATA, so chill out a bit and maybe you'll fit in better. Didn't you catch that he said he hoped that it wasn't true???

Man people are tense on these boards lately!

Latest resources

Back