Bob Jordan not happy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty,

And until you see it from our perspective: an AAI seniority AND pay grab emboldened by B/M legislation, you will not get it either...at least you were getting $$ for your seniority...and as per the AIP I was going to be your FO and my DOH was before yours...cry me a river!

What I don't understand is why SWA pilots feel the need to gain something from the acquiring of AT? 2 companies combined, AT became SWA, so the AT employees deserve the pay and beni's as such.

Ty,

If it's not about the money bid right seat of a 717. Quality of life should be good for you there.

That is part of the problem with this list; there is no incentive to bid FO. I would have lost so much seniority it wouldn't be worth it.

Don't you want AAI guys to be able to bid down to a senior FO slot? Or would rather we remain in those seats because there's no incentive to give them up?

Why aren't you guys letting your union know this is something you want fixed? Or are you just going to bitch about it to us?

Last edited:
after reading all this stuff about the wn/at sli, i've got one thing to say and one question.

On behalf of all awa/usairways pilots, "welcome aboard".

My question is, when southwest pilots get home from a trip, do they make love to their wives/girlfriends/husbands/boyfriends, or do they just masturbate to pictures of themselves?

lmao!!!!

AT became SWA, so the AT employees deserve the pay and beni's as such.

AirTran has not become SWA. You are not SWA unless your ID badge says "you are the spirit of Southwest." Mine does, does yours?

We will see what the future holds but looking a gift horse in the mouth isn't usually the best way to impress your new boss. It will be interesting to see what he has in mind for AirTran now.

Ty,

No SWA CP bids down to SWA FO, they commute to where the $$ are their seniority holds...SWA is not asking you to do anything that no other SWA pilot has had to do...do you want to stand in the way of the company being profitable in ATL because you do not want to downgrade to SWA seniority (as per AIP) or move to hold CP (if that would be the case)? Let's call this what is really is: A seniority AND pay grab by AAI pilots who feel entitled by M/B...

That is part of the problem with this list; there is no incentive to bid FO. I would have lost so much seniority it wouldn't be worth it.

Don't you want AAI guys to be able to bid down to a senior FO slot? Or would rather we remain in those seats because there's no incentive to give them up?

Why aren't you guys letting your union know this is something you want fixed? Or are you just going to bitch about it to us?

Ty, I think you are missing or dodging the point. Why did you ever upgrade at AT? It was not because of better bidding power...It was because of the "MONEY"!!! That is why most people upgrade...unless you were trying to get more 121 PIC so you can apply somewhere else...

Which is it? The ALPA talking points do not work when faced with reality. Have a nice day...

I think its great how the AT guys are changing their tune on FI from f off to why don't you guys tell SWAPA this is what you wan...t blah blah blah......What a difference an angry SWA ceo, SWA pilots flying into ATL and a disappointed AT ceo can do to your outlook.

By the way we are going to bitch about to the only person that matters our CEO and by the looks of things at least fro know he might be listening.

Latest resources

Back