• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bob Jordan not happy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I hope you never find yourself having to deal with a medical leave, but it sure would be delicious irony if you became more educated about the process through necessity.

Ahhh there it is...the real you that we have all come to know and love.

I've been on medical. I wouldn't wish it upon ANYONE. Not even you.

Your a class act pal.

If you get here you can buy your own fvcking beer

Wow....you SWA guys still call selling all AT F/Os down the river "taking care of our own?".....

Pretty much sums it up!

Last time I checked the AT FO's were not "our own". Once they have a number and are integrated, yes they will be one of "us". Just a point of reference....

I haven't been on here since 09' and boy nothing has changed. This deal was tough to swallow for all FOs. Captains at AT got money for seniority. I don't know anyone who liked it at either airline but senior Captains at SWA were indifferent. Usually means a fair deal has been struck. No one wants to take a hit in pay or seniority but that what an acquisition is all about.

I have a lot of friends at AT and I don't want them to lose their jobs but their MEC did them no favors. I fear for my friends future as the letter sent out from the CEO, there is only one now, yesterday was pretty poignant. The man with the money makes the decisions and as much as we hated the deal it was more important to make this whole thing work vs. furlough. Everyone has to make sacrifices. I just wish the AT guys were able to vote and make a choice vs. a select few doing the talking for them.

Good luck to us all.

Wrong-headed thinking!

What I don't understand is why SWA pilots feel the need to gain something from the acquiring of AT? 2 companies combined, AT became SWA, so the AT employees deserve the pay and beni's as such.

Apologies, but in my own little myopic world, what you get out of the GOOD BUCKET, is what you earn....what comes out of the BAD BUCKET, is what you deserve. Not the other way around....

Last edited:
Apologies, but in my own little myopic world, what you get out of the GOOD BUCKET, is what you earn....what comes out of the BAD BUCKET, is what you deserve. Not the other way around....

No apologies needed! Great way of putting it...I stand corrected.

Latest resources

Back