Bloch Interpertation and 9E

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What a piece of work. Have fun with whatever comes your way!!! Karma humbles

you guys are really delusional ! you really think you saved pinnacle and screwing me with pay and my qol?! karma is in your favor for being a puss and caving in.

Still can`t believe you weasels voted in that ********************ty TA. You will never get a ride on my airplane. And good luck getting hired after you get furloughed and that is directly from our management.

Funny, I bet I would ride on your jumpseat. I am quite sure you wouldn't have the ballz to deny it. I am also sure you would be pleasent on the ride...again because you wouldn't have the ballz.

You would ask about the contract and tell me that you wish things were different for us and then wish me good luck as I deplane.

The funniest thing about his comment is that "management" said they do not want a pilot who votes in a cheaper contract and saves the company from being shut down. The management she is talking about is obviously a supervisor in ground training or someone lower.

Not that this helps-because explaining something to an idiot who cannot understand reason is a waste of time. But I did not vote on the merits of the contract but I voted on paying my mortgage and to support my kids for another two years and not just 1. Yes, I voted yes to provide a home for my kids for a short while until I leave. Going to another regional for me is the same as losing my house so that is not an option. that idiot will be on my ignore list very soon, i just want time to find out what company and her name is.

I can see Skywest management being upset. Because they know they are going to have to do the same job cheaper. If they really were concerned they would of offered PCL pilots jobs including seniority if Skywest was to benefit from PCL shutting down they are non union so it could happen. Well they didn't or any other airline. Other DCI carriers management teams can figure out what they are going to do when Delta comes knocking on there door saying "We gotta talk about your rates".

The funniest thing about his comment is that "management" said they do not want a pilot who votes in a cheaper contract and saves the company from being shut down. The management she is talking about is obviously a supervisor in ground training or someone lower.

Not that this helps-because explaining something to an idiot who cannot understand reason is a waste of time. But I did not vote on the merits of the contract but I voted on paying my mortgage and to support my kids for another two years and not just 1. Yes, I voted yes to provide a home for my kids for a short while until I leave. Going to another regional for me is the same as losing my house so that is not an option. that idiot will be on my ignore list very soon, i just want time to find out what company and her name is.

Yea yea...if they would've capped you at 30 hr for a capt you will still vote yes.

Why don't you post your name tough guy. I'm sure your fellow pilots will be thrilled over the jumpseat war you are threatening.

Latest resources

Back