Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
Just found out a high school friend is now a pilot with Blackwater Av......er....Xe Aviation. AF Academy grad, F-16 then C-130 gunship type now apparently flying black bag stuff for Blackw......er...Xe. Anyone know how to get in touch? Thanks.

Blackwater by Jeremy Scahill.....

Blackwater, er I mean Xe, treats its employees pretty bad... When I read a report on Scott Halverston, one of four Blackwater mercs killed in Fallujah (the incident that got worldwide press), it reminded me of pilot pushing in the airlines.... profits before safety, disregard for professionalism, work place intimidation and threats,... just get the job done.... Finally, the way BW treated the families of the killed employees was pretty awful....

Respectfully.....

If you are willing to work for Xe, I'd read the book.....

Last edited:
A friend of mine is with Xe on the Dash-8. He just started training 2 months ago, so he will let me know whats up when he finally get to the desert.

Please don't misunderstand. I don't have a desire to go fly in the sand box. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Those people have waayyyy more guts than I ever will. Just trying to find my old military school platoon leader so I can say whaassup. I'm quite happy asking the F/A for the Starbucks at FL 470 in the G.

Latest resources

Back