• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Blackwater Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought most of the Blackwater/Xe pilots are Alaskan cargo bush pilots that came with the company that Blackwater purchased to start it's own flight ops. I could be wrong, but that's what I heard.

I heard "Debbies a Bitch"

But that's just a rumor!

I have a buddy that flew "Little Birds" over Bagdad with a couple snipers in the back. (Shiiiiiiiittttt!!!!!!!)

He never really said anything negative.

It's good money as I understand. (About 1/2 more then I make now, and not worth losing my head over)

We had this fat assed platoon leader in Bagram (Afghanistan) that was constantly down the street trying to get the Chief Pilots weiner in his mouth.

The truth is that the rest of us were invited to apply except him! (Fat dumbass couldn't get out of his own way)

I happen to work in a hanger next door to a whole company of those guys. They are not Black Water, they are Avenge. Several of my buddies retired army and went there. They all seem to like it OK except for the obvious I referred too)

Good luck finding your buddy man.

I thought most of the Blackwater/Xe pilots are Alaskan cargo bush pilots

No Clyde, Not Bush Pilots!

Most I know drink Miller Lite, Bud Light, or Jack and Coke!

Take care, Semore

But that's just a rumor!

I have a buddy that flew "Little Birds" over Bagdad with a couple snipers in the back. (Shiiiiiiiittttt!!!!!!!)

He never really said anything negative.

It's good money as I understand. (About 1/2 more then I make now, and not worth losing my head over)

We had this fat assed platoon leader in Bagram (Afghanistan) that was constantly down the street trying to get the Chief Pilots weiner in his mouth.

The truth is that the rest of us were invited to apply except him! (Fat dumbass couldn't get out of his own way)

I happen to work in a hanger next door to a whole company of those guys. They are not Black Water, they are Avenge. Several of my buddies retired army and went there. They all seem to like it OK except for the obvious I referred too)

Good luck finding your buddy man.

Thanks Semore. From what I have been able to find out, he's driving Herks to several garden spots in the sandbox and the Balkans. I think flying Puffs gave him an affinity for gunpowder and reaallly loud noises :uzi:

I think flying Puffs gave him an affinity for gunpowder and reaallly loud noises

AAAAAHHHHHHH, Spectre, Puff!

The range was across the valley form our location in Afghanistan.

Many a nights falling asleep listening to "Puff" work.

I got a tour once on the ramp at Andrews when one pulled up. Wow!

I had no idea how that set up actually worked.

"Hey Bob, I gotta get up and pee, ya need anything"?

"Yeah, Joe, stop by and see how we are doing on ammo"? "Hey how about swinging by the snack bar and getting me a "Walk Away with Ham" and a coffee"!

"OK Bob, I'm gonna stop be Targetting and see how the stock market is doing, so it'll be a few minutes".

Awesome!

Take care, Semore

Latest resources

Back