Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Black leaders unhappy about Delta Air Lines’ diversity.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He interviewed me. Great guy. Very funny.

Maybe if the majority of blacks stopped acting like utter fools and clowns then more would get ahead. Not a skin color issue, it's a cultural issue as most act like they are in a rap video and far less act like they are on the Cosby show. And while I respect their spirituality, most black church leaders (Reverend Wright) encourage the loud obnoxious jive mentality which does not mesh well in a responsible work place, let alone society in general.

Last edited:
i may be wrong (maybe retired now)...but isn't the #1 seniority list pilot at Delta African American? He was on the cover of a magazine flying the first 777LR back from Seattle. I would have to say THAT is the best pilot job Delta has to offer...the #1 seniority list position at the largest carrier in the world??!!

i hear he is a blast to fly with and an excellent pilot!

oops! i didn't read all the threads prior to posting...someone beat me to it...apparently he is still flying and not retired.

Good for him! I guess they are all incogNEGRO LOL I can make that joke cuz Im black LOL I would like to meet him. Is he OBAP?

Maybe if the majority of blacks stopped acting like utter fools and clowns then more would get ahead. Not a skin color issue, it's a cultural issue as most act like they are in a rap video and far less act like they are on the Cosby show. .

NAIL ON THE HEAD!!!! i agree and I believe this is a problem in our communities. Everyone wants the fast easy glamorous life of a rapper. But no one want to be a pilot, lawyer, or doctor

I bet you would like to meet him.

When you do, are you going to repeat the complete garbage that you posted on this thread? Here's an illustration:
Its a well known fact that Delta doesnt hir black pilots. After being based at 4 different Delta hubs, Ive seen a total of 6 black Delta pilots. American has a lot. So does CAL,UAL, NWA, UPS, FDX, and SWA. Ive seen more black pilots at UPS in 1 month than I ever have at DAL. If your not female or ex military then you dont have a chance in hell.
To quote you, you don't have a chance .... at least you don't until you get your attitude straight. .. Flight Info stuff does get talked about and considered. They pretty much know who's on here. If you are interested in Delta, I'd consider that several of Delta's 85,000 employees probably is keeping an eye on this thread.

4 bases, E135/145, that would be ... folks can figure it out VERY quickly, speaking from personal experience.

Last edited:
My girlfriend and I went skiing earlier this year and there was a very nice, black flight attendant working the flight. She was attractive, polite and had excellent speaking skills over the PA. I thought she was very consciensious (sp?) until she tried to say the word "ask". She kept saying "aks"... " If you need anything please feel free to 'aks' any of us and we will be happy to help you." Then, it kept coming, she liked to talk and kept "aksing" and so on. It was kind of funny and people around me were starting to laugh a little every time she said it. I don't think she even knew it.

I know it's a cultural thing but it really isn't a word and it sounds bad from a public speaking point of view.

It's ok, white people can't dance (at least this one can't) so we are even.

Last edited:
I bet you would like to meet him.

When you do, are you going to repeat the complete garbage that you posted on this thread? Here's an illustration:
To quote you, you don't have a chance .... at least you don't until you get your attitude straight. .. Flight Info stuff does get talked about and considered. They pretty much know who's on here. If you are interested in Delta, I'd consider that several of Delta's 85,000 employees probably is keeping an eye on this thread.

4 bases, E135/145, that would be ... folks can figure it out VERY quickly, speaking from personal experience.

My opinion is based off what Ive seen. Im not saying they dont exist...Just how come they arent as evident at DAL as they are everywhere else??..thats all. If i got offered a interviewed at DAL would I go?? Hell yes!!! So fast YOUR head would spin!! But judging by what Ive seen at the bases of been to...it looks like DAL doesnt hire many black pilots

Latest resources

Back