• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

binding arbitration for Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The NW guys already are good at flying the A330 and I have heard that RA likes that airframe.

True! NWA is no stranger to flying out of HNL either. Let's go HNL! If that came to fruition maybe that would ease the minds of some of those that think every pilot at NWA wants to live in ATL.

I for one would love to live in ATL...only if mountains grew out of the swamps and snow flew in the winter. Then I could call that place home. My snow machine does not do so well in the swamps.

This is what one of our Northern bases has to offer.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d7z_nGhcV_I

Last edited:
I agree. Also, CPZ didn't hire 300 hour wonders. A majority of the new hires at CPZ were VERY experienced for a regional airline. I hope CPZ can be added to the SLI.

Just Compass....what about Mesaba and CMR? They are wholly owned also.....

One MEC, bilateral flow, concurrent seniority already resolved at Compass.

Same isn't true for Mesaba and Comair.

Still the chances of this happening are about the same as the chances for a leftover meatball sandwich at a Teamster's meeting.

Last edited:
One MEC, bilateral flow, concurrent seniority already resolved at Compass.

Same isn't true for Mesaba and Comair.

Still the chances of this happening are about the same as the chances for a leftover meatball sandwich at a Teamster's meeting.

I see another DFR lawsuit if one wholly owned regional is integrated while the other two aren't....Time for the Mesaba and CMR MECs to file another PID....Here we go again....

I see another DFR lawsuit if one wholly owned regional is integrated while the other two aren't....Time for the Mesaba and CMR MECs to file another PID....Here we go again....

Why the Lawsuit? An agreement is just that...an agreement/contract /flowthrough/whatever. If the two sides for example: Comair and Delta do not agree on a contract or agreement then why should there be an automatic flowthrough. If there is an agreement and that agreement gets rolled into something else, then so be it.
I would not call a flowthrough advantagous depending on what side of the fence your on, but they are what they are. The TWO sides sign off on the deal and BAMM...flowthrough...and flowback.

Now you're talking like management.

Well, that's because I'm explaining exactly how this happened. When you give management a loophole, then they're going to use it. That's their job. That's why we need unions to protect ourselves. In this case, the union didn't do a very good job of crafting adequate contract language. As a PCL pilot, you should be very familiar with this concept: any contract language that says "except when operationally necessary..., unless circumstances beyond the company's control...., to the greatest extent possible...., etc...." is completely useless. This language will always be torn apart and rendered impotent. If they wanted 1 for 3 on all class dates, then they shouldn't have agreed to the gaping loophole that even Mr. Magoo could have spotted from ten miles away.

*We still friends though. :)

As long as you don't send any money to Joey's favorite litigious friends, we're cool. ;)

I see another DFR lawsuit

I'd imagine that you see DFR lawsuits everywhere you turn. You're obsessed with them. It's really quite pathetic. Learn how to get what you want without resorting to such pathetic tactics. :rolleyes:

I'd imagine that you see DFR lawsuits everywhere you turn. You're obsessed with them. It's really quite pathetic. Learn how to get what you want without resorting to such pathetic tactics. :rolleyes:

Dont expect much from Joe, he is just waiting for a free ride.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back