• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

binding arbitration for Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just Compass....what about Mesaba and CMR? They are wholly owned also.....
Are Comair and Mesaba in the same MEC as Delta and NWA? Do mainline pilots OWN the Comair or Mesaba Seats? What basis could you possible find to file a law suit about?

DAL will be buying UAUA's Pacific assets that will be fragmented shortly. The rush to get the SLI and DCC done is to take advantage of capital that will become available when the deal is done. Moak is accepting binding arbitration because the gains for everyone on the combined list will be far greater than the downside of dragging the SLI out and losing the opportunity of those routes to a competitor

I love how folks think UAL is just going to roll over. I believe DAL and NWA were relying on us going belly up after 9-11 as well.

In this fantasy scenario of yours (which you seem so excited about at the expense of UAL employees) DAL/NWA would not get the assets as you would already have pacific routes. Think it through.

In this fantasy scenario of yours (which you seem so excited about at the expense of UAL employees) DAL/NWA would not get the assets as you would already have pacific routes. Think it through.

Not my scenario, and I wish no employee of any failing carrier any malice or ill will - most of us have been there at one point or another.

That said, I think UAL is in far worse shape than even previous Ch11 (again not my analysis) and there is no one willing to put up cash, let alone DIP.

The fact is the industry is being turned upside down yet again, and there will be little rescuing of any company but by themselves this time.

Expect the Execs to be manning the life boats while they give motivational speeches of shared sacrifice and pulling together.

...now please go stand over there by the wall and look over there.....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back