• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big Meeting Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Could be, but would the usual meeting be quoted as a "big meeting".....who knows......but it gives us something to speculate about while we wait.....lol

ThisistheDream said:
300 plus furloughs and 15% concessions will be asked for, then in 10 months another 75 more furloughs and another 10% in concessions. plus you will have to pay 100 a year for your Delta PPR card priviliges.

Would not be any worse than what every other DL employee has had to cough up. Welcome to the party.

tuna pimp said:
Would not be any worse than what every other DL employee has had to cough up. Welcome to the party.

Here is the concept you just don't seem to grasp. An FO at Delta making 130k/year can take a 15% pay cut and still make a decent living. A Comair FO making 38k a year will now have to sell his little bi-level house in Kentucky to get a double-wide. Comair pilots are not overpaid.

-CF

this is just speculation I have no more inside info than anyone else just my feeling. I def. see some 50 going away the old ones and the 40 seaters and with that the furloughs happen and with alot of COLA or voluntary furloughs, actual furloughs could be less since alot of FO and some Capt. will opt to take a 6 month or 1yr. leave use it to find a new job or career since the pay wont be a factor with the paycuts you will be able to get a job making the same and be home every night while you are gone. But i see an initial concession and then after we are spun off, to remain competitvie to bid we will be asked for another paycut. hopefully none of this happens but this is the dream

CheapFlyer said:
Here is the concept you just don't seem to grasp. An FO at Delta making 130k/year can take a 15% pay cut and still make a decent living. A Comair FO making 38k a year will now have to sell his little bi-level house in Kentucky to get a double-wide. Comair pilots are not overpaid.

-CF

Here is the concept you don't quite seem to get either....not everybody at Delta is a pilot making $130k.

...and I don't think Comair pilots are overpaid either. It's just a crappy business to be in allround these days.

tuna pimp said:
Here is the concept you don't quite seem to get either....not everybody at Delta is a pilot making $130k.

You are correct in that I assumed you were talking specifically about pilot salaries.

-CF

Latest resources

Back