Big Meeting Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RichO

Big meeting at Comair....UPDATED IT'S TONIGHT..

Rumor has it, big meeting today at Comair.....I love adding to the rumor mill.............but, I think this one is for real.....could be soon now we find out.....

Last edited:
15 year deal with SKYW/ASA for DAL. CHQ and MESA flying for nothing. Unfortunatly, I think the writing is on the wall for Comair. Let's hope it's not as bad as everyone thinks. Good luck guys.

If they keep puting off letting the news out I'm starting to think that the rumor mill may be more pleasant than what could be.......

300 plus furloughs and 15% concessions will be asked for, then in 10 months another 75 more furloughs and another 10% in concessions. plus you will have to pay 100 a year for your Delta PPR card priviliges.

Thisisadream, that is all just your own speculation right? I don't understand how everyone KNOWS that there is a big meeting at CMR today. Did public news just come out, or is that speculation as well?

There was some news out today about more RJ's for SKYW...I wouldn't be surprised if SKywest and ASA took over the map.....

PA44Jockey said:
Thisisadream, that is all just your own speculation right? I don't understand how everyone KNOWS that there is a big meeting at CMR today. Did public news just come out, or is that speculation as well?

That's what so fun about rumors...deciding which are true....but, from my source this seems pretty true....I guess we'll all find out soon enough

PA44Jockey said:
If they keep puting off letting the news out I'm starting to think that the rumor mill may be more pleasant than what could be.......

What I keep thinking about is that Fred even used bad news in his statement...to hear that from Management is never good.....usually they always try to suger coat everything.......so.......

No doubt we will get some news this week. However, they are good at making everyone wait and it's almost lunch time.

Latest resources

Back