• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big Meeting Comair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody else notice the 90-92% completion the last two days? And it's not weather related cause the weather is the same every day...cloudy.

Last edited:
wx's been bad in BOS plus they've had a radar outtage which has cx'd several flights and that just snowballs into more cx's.

wrigley23 said:
Anybody else notice the 90-92% completion the last two days? And it's not weather related cause the weather is the same every day...cloudy.

It's actually been pretty bad weather-wise in the Northeast starting last Saturday.

You think the rumor mills are bad at Comair! You should work for Independence. I can tell you that every time managment said an announcement was coming, it was bad news. They even gave us 2 months notice of an important announcement that was being portrayed as good news. The news was the announcement of about 300 furloughs. It was good news for the company because they were restructuring.

I love how originally the post is about a big meeting and now it turns into the standard...."it's your fault, no, it's your fault".....so, anyone have any more inside info on the future of Comair........we all know it's everyone's fault....

My Delta Insider swore up and down that Delta was to crap on skywest/asa and get the $125mil from the bk court anyway then drop them as a connection and use comair to fly the E190. He said also that Horizon big wigs have been at the Comair GO to see how things are run there. He said this is fact not rumor!

(Did i mention my Delta insider is a DGS rampie?)

I thought this was funny and worth sharing

Good luck to us all
Dave

FWIW, a member of middle management has said the announcement is to be on Thursday.

I'm not sure even Fred knows exactly when he'll spill the beans.

PA44Jockey said:
The BK news both times came pretty early in the morning.

DAL filed BK just after 4p that afternoon, and NWA was not far behind, 4p being the magic hour that the market closes. I was watching tv when they filed and it was announced.

Latest resources

Back