• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big girls don't look good in red!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
found the perfect pic for this thread...
But how do I insert a pic in here??:smash:

Given the nature of the thread, I don't want to see the pic.

think of a happy place

think of a happy place............!!!!!

That dress also should not be offered to FA's older than 40. I've seen some wrinkled prunes wearing that dress.

The red dresses are a necessity. It alerts all passers by of the impending wide load to follow. Consider it less of a fassion statement, and more of a warning. Secondly- notice they also wear flat shoes? I wonder if they start off that flat in the morning???? Perhaps it's also a safety innitiative- in the event of a water landing, all passengers should seek out the nearest live raft, or floating flight attendant. They're brightly marked to stand out in contrast to the dark water...........

OK--You turned over my tickle box on that one!

It should be mandatory that FA's are able to walk through the aisle straight forward without their hips hitting the seats!

I agree. I was on a flight to LGA, and this one wide Bertha gave me a serious Hip Check every time she waddled by. I felt like I was playing in the NHL. However, this is a result of the American Disabilities Act.

no one wants to see a fat chick in a red dress. no one.

Make those fatties only work red eyes, and only on routes where load factors are the lowest.

I say let them wear the dress if they're a size 18+.....But if they wear it, they need to also wear a little beeper that beeps when they're backing up :D

Q} How do you get a Northwest Stewerdess in the cockpit?
A} Grease her hips and put a Twinkie on the glaresheild

Ya I said Cockpit and Stewardess not to mention NWA.

True story: my wife was 8+ months pregnant and we went to a wedding reception of my boss at the time with a fellow coworker and his girlfriend- a NWA FA. The conversation went something like this

Total stranger to my wife: Ohhhh when are you expecting?
My wife: In about a month.
Total stranger to NWA FA: and when are you due?
NWA FA: I am not pregnant!

Latest resources

Back