• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big Announcement this week in Bankruptcy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What is the status of the erj145's. Is it possible that Delta sheds some of those as part of the 50 seat reduction? Those are some of the most used up, SKYWEST, looking RJ's I have seen.

There is a right size fleet of CRJ200's in the 9E operation. I don't think its 140but it is also not zero. My guess is we will lose around 20-50 of those and possibly keep the ATL 900's. If that happens it would also be logical to get some growth airpalnes as well.

I have heard Rumors swirling aound 9E MX that the 900's going no where. Also just hired a ton of MX personnel in CVG for heavy checks etc. Why would they do that if were planning on shrinking significantly?

This BK has already saved DELTA 33 Million a year in wages, etc that the Pilots alone have already agreed to. That doesn' include all of the other employee groups as well as vendors that are being squeezed and totally not paid.

It was on Friday. Our director of flight ops made a lengthy presentation about how screwed we are. He didn't really have any new information. It was just one pure hour of concentrated misery.

Like I said, nothing new, just very negative.

It was on Friday. Our director of flight ops made a lengthy presentation about how screwed we are. He didn't really have any new information. It was just one pure hour of concentrated misery.

Like I said, nothing new, just very negative.

Could it be a way for him to put fear in us so we would sign a horrible contract?

Could it be a way for him to put fear in us so we would sign a horrible contract?
Wasn't aware that in bankruptcy you have the option of signing a contract. It's gonna be "here you are boys, this is your new contract" after the judge approves everything the company asks for.

There is a right size fleet of CRJ200's in the 9E operation. I don't think its 140but it is also not zero. My guess is we will lose around 20-50 of those and possibly keep the ATL 900's.
Don't drink the juice too hard, the ATL -900s are done for. As for the CRJ-200 fleet, you're gonna be losing a lot more than 20-50. Try 100-141.

What is the status of the erj145's. Is it possible that Delta sheds some of those as part of the 50 seat reduction? Those are some of the most used up, SKYWEST, looking RJ's I have seen.

There is a right size fleet of CRJ200's in the 9E operation. I don't think its 140but it is also not zero. My guess is we will lose around 20-50 of those and possibly keep the ATL 900's. If that happens it would also be logical to get some growth airpalnes as well.

I have heard Rumors swirling aound 9E MX that the 900's going no where. Also just hired a ton of MX personnel in CVG for heavy checks etc. Why would they do that if were planning on shrinking significantly?

This BK has already saved DELTA 33 Million a year in wages, etc that the Pilots alone have already agreed to. That doesn' include all of the other employee groups as well as vendors that are being squeezed and totally not paid.

Just stop. Im sorry but the ATL 900's are spoken for. I hope you don't (I have a buddy working for you) but I believe you are following comairs path.

Wasn't aware that in bankruptcy you have the option of signing a contract. It's gonna be "here you are boys, this is your new contract" after the judge approves everything the company asks for.

Don't drink the juice too hard, the ATL -900s are done for. As for the CRJ-200 fleet, you're gonna be losing a lot more than 20-50. Try 100-141.

Just because the judge toss out the contract, doesn't mean the company will impose it. If its forced down on us what the point of all these negotiations that's been going on? If I recall the Pinnacle FA just recieved a new TA. Didn't Eagle just signed a new concession contract?

Just because the judge toss out the contract, doesn't mean the company will impose it. If its forced down on us what the point of all these negotiations that's been going on? If I recall the Pinnacle FA just recieved a new TA. Didn't Eagle just signed a new concession contract?
Eagle's concession contract is nothing like Pinnacle's proposed concession contract. In fact, Eagle kept a lot of things intact, and it actually doesn't seem like that bad a deal given their circumstance. Pinnacle's proposed contract is at the lowest rung of the regional industry, below Mesa, GoJets, and whatever other RJ operator you can think of. Sure, Pinnacle will negotiate with TW's party but at the end of the day, Delta is calling the shots and whatever contract you get, and whatever amounts of RJs are parked, it'll all be Delta's choosing. They are running the show.

Just stop. Im sorry but the ATL 900's are spoken for. I hope you don't (I have a buddy working for you) but I believe you are following comairs path.

If I recall, pinnacle then Mesaba was promised 15 more of Freedom's 900's in 2008. In the end Mesaba got 5 and 10 went to ASA. Can't really count airplanes until they're on property, especially where Delta's concerned.

Eagle's concession contract is nothing like Pinnacle's proposed concession contract. In fact, Eagle kept a lot of things intact, and it actually doesn't seem like that bad a deal given their circumstance. Pinnacle's proposed contract is at the lowest rung of the regional industry, below Mesa, GoJets, and whatever other RJ operator you can think of. Sure, Pinnacle will negotiate with TW's party but at the end of the day, Delta is calling the shots and whatever contract you get, and whatever amounts of RJs are parked, it'll all be Delta's choosing. They are running the show.

Eagle's proposed concession contract started out a lot like Pinnacles proposed concession contract.

Latest resources

Back