• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big Announcement this week in Bankruptcy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If they agree to the concessions the company is asking for, they will have lowered the bar lower than it has ever been, worse than Mesa back in the day, and they should go away if that is what is required for them to emerge from bankruptcy.

Followed by lowering it in a few months. Get a sales job.

You are a idiot. How dare you talk like it's the pilots fault we are in bankruptcy. There isn't a single pilot here that wished for this or caused it. Why would suggest we get a sales job. This whole mess was/is caused by Delta and the fact there is no solidarity in this industry. I'd like to know just what you'd do if you were in this situation, because talk is cheap

If they agree to the concessions the company is asking for, they will have lowered the bar lower than it has ever been, worse than Mesa back in the day, and they should go away if that is what is required for them to emerge from bankruptcy.

I agree. No sense working for free

I agree that it is very possible that we go down to 41 900's especially if they don't get the concessions they want, but the real value to Delta would be to have Pinnacle locked in to lower rates for several years to come. That way it sets a new lower bar for other companies when in contract negotiations. I think the whip saw will continue

That was supposed to be the real value of Comair to Delta as well. Especially since our union proposed all but a B scale (they called it B benefits, but that's just semantics).

Apparently "Clutch" isn't so...

Also, if PNCL ratifies a TA, I highly doubt it would lower the bar under Mesa's worst. Don't expect anything to happen till late November / December.

Latest resources

Back