• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Big announcement on Tue at Endeavor.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Court imposed contract terms can be renegotiated immediately exiting bankruptcy. Hook, line and sinker. Well played Delta, well played.

People need to understand that you can't buy go jet because they fly for United as well. However there is nothing written that says how long go Jets contract with Delta was. This simply could be a transfer of go jet planes to endeavor without the pilots. If that comes to fruition, then all those pilots to left endeavor to go to go jet for a quick upgrade will not be rewarded and the pilots who stuck it out here will be

People need to understand that you can't buy go jet because they fly for United as well. However there is nothing written that says how long go Jets contract with Delta was. This simply could be a transfer of go jet planes to endeavor without the pilots. If that comes to fruition, then all those pilots to left endeavor to go to go jet for a quick upgrade will not be rewarded and the pilots who stuck it out here will be

And pilots will flop all over each other to line up and fly these aircraft at Endeavor's current wages?

....putting on my tin foil hat.....

And pilots will flop all over each other to line up and fly these aircraft at Endeavor's current wages?

Add a flow for new hires to delta and yes they will. I think long term you will see three wholly owned regionals at each of the three legacies, all contracts with other carriers will expire and all new flying will go to those wholly owneds with flow through rights to mainline.

Add a flow for new hires to delta and yes they will. I think long term you will see three wholly owned regionals at each of the three legacies, all contracts with other carriers will expire and all new flying will go to those wholly owneds with flow through rights to mainline.

So you are saying that SkyWest, Inc., the world's largest regional carrier, will cease to exist? What is your time frame?

No I'm not Skywest has always been a forward thinking company they will figure it out even if it's by themselves some of these other places I doubt it I wouldn't be suprised if express jet didn't end up being a wholly owned of united

Majors do not want anything regarding ownership at the regional level. Endeavour will soon vanish like a fart in the wind.

why are we bashing endeavor...none of them wanted to work for endeavor...DELTA is the real culprit...and if the other regionals would have offered to not greedily take other regionals flying None of us would be in this situation.

Latest resources

Back