• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

bible thumping in DTW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't get your panties in a wad. Lighten up. Did some one touch a tender nerve?

Unless the person was insulting or harassing you a simple no should be sufficient.

Most of my co-workers know that I don't drink/party but if someone happens to invite me to go out with them for a "good time", I simply say "no thanks". If they push the issue I will then go on to tell the my reasons for not desiring to participate in their selected activities.

BTW I have invited many co-workers to church activities. Many have declined although some have accepted the invitation. However I don't think anyone was offended by the invitation as you seem to be.

Nope. I chose to pray to an invisible all knowing pink dragon. The pink dragon is omnipitant and is all knowing. I take supreme comfort in knowing that the pink dragon has a plan for me.

Please enlighten me on FSM as I am open to learning about new religious faiths.

Get over it XJHawk. If your not interested then just politely decline. I have a few guesses who sent it and they are all great guys and meant you no disrespect. Your over reaction to this gesture really shows your true colors. Grow up.

How can anybody eat cold pizza?

I would just politely decline and say, "Thanks, I would like to join you but it conflicts with my meeting at the Satanic worship club, maybe next time." That should eliminate the possibility for any future invitations.

Latest resources

Back