Best Travel Cooler/Lunch Bag

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

solost

So I left my PNT travel cooler at the hotel in MSP. Not too worried about getting it back it was falling apart anyway.

I saw a pretty good looking lunch bag that someone was using. It had an expandable compartment, and looked very well made. Does anyone know the bag I am thinking of. Was it a "strong bag" anyway let me know, need to start bringing better food on my trips, my wallet and waist will thank you for the info.

you dont need one, dont be a cheap skate. Its unprofessional for a airline pilot to tote a damn cooler bag through the airport !!

Again, I am asking a question about a cooler. I choose to bring a certain amount of food to work to eat healthier on the road. Without trying to sound defensive, I have a business on the side that makes good money, and if you live in St. Louis give us a try http://www.gogreen-clean.com (end of shameless plug).

Again looking for a good lunch bag/travel cooler if you know the one I am looking for please post.

you dont need one, dont be a cheap skate. Its unprofessional for a airline pilot to tote a damn cooler bag through the airport !!

If he's in Cleveland, I understand. Barring BanJoe's, there isn't anything remotely edible in that airport.

Seriously. Look at all of the fat asses that just eat airport food for the there whole career. Anybody know the bag I'm looking for, not trying to judge the merits of how a bag that slides on the top of your suitcase looks.

Again, I am asking a question about a cooler. I choose to bring a certain amount of food to work to eat healthier on the road. Without trying to sound defensive, I have a business on the side that makes good money, and if you live in St. Louis give us a try http://www.gogreen-clean.com (end of shameless plug).

Again looking for a good lunch bag/travel cooler if you know the one I am looking for please post.

I was kidding and I should have included an option. I used an eagle creek bag back in the day that slipped into my duffel attached to my PNT. I guess I could have attached it by the handle but it would have looked sloopy.

Cheers-

I am a traveling cooler. You just let me know the target, and I'll be sure to put them on ice. I am a rather "strong bag" as you put it. I understand that your "wallet will thank me", and I don't ask any questions about your "waist", as your love life is your own. Arrangements can be made. All proposals are considered with the strictist confidentiality. ;) Or were you actually talking about a lunch bag? Because I got the impression you wanted to bring your own "lunch bag" and that you had seen a rather nice one. And that your own "lunch bag" was worn out and that you left "her" somewhere. If that is the case, then I'm sorry I can neither confirm nor deny that allegation.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back