Best Travel Cooler/Lunch Bag

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Strong Bag Cooler!

I have had the Strong bag cooler for a number of years and really like it. It does not look like a cooler and matches the suit cases (Strong bag or PNT). It is a bigger, more sturdier bag than the Ebags model and is about the same price or less.

To the smart @ss coal miner comment, Airport food is not always available or is very limited at some of the smaller airports. Crew meals are few and far between, some carriers do not provide them. If you commute, it makes it easy to bring home made food and eat better on the road or at the crash pad. It cuts back on the shopping in base. Many commuters don't have cars in domicile, etc. Watch that Dominos pizza You tube video or some other "Bad behavior caught on tape" shows. Think about that the next time you order food from some pissed-off food service working who's hourly wage is subsidized by the city of the airport you are flying to. Hey, I am just saying, all that is green may not be relish!

Strong bags: Don't forget the "airline" under coupon code for an additional 10%

Buen provecho! Si no te mata, te engorda.

+1 for the Strong bag. E Bags also make a decent cooler tote. I like to bring my own food for the day to avoid the airport fine dining. Then a decent evening meal in a suitable restaurant, depends on the schedule, of course. It saves some cash and helps with the waist line.

you dont need one, dont be a cheap skate. Its unprofessional for a airline pilot to tote a damn cooler bag through the airport !!

Says who? Frankly, what you said is just dumb. As long as it isn't some Scooby Doo lunchbox, what's the problem? How do you professionally :rolleyes: eat your airport food?

What is even more professional is pilots keeping themselves healthy and that is much easier to do when you prepare your own meals and snacks instead of eating the absolute crap they serve at airports.

Great thread, reminding me why I don't come here for advice anymore. I used to care more about my job than my health, but that flipped a few years ago. To stay on topic, I just carry a small cooler that fits in my flight case, but I try to fly day trips, so I don't need a lot of room. Kudos to those of you who make wellness a priority!

Again, I am asking a question about a cooler. I choose to bring a certain amount of food to work to eat healthier on the road. Without trying to sound defensive, I have a business on the side that makes good money, and if you live in St. Louis give us a try http://www.gogreen-clean.com (end of shameless plug).

Again looking for a good lunch bag/travel cooler if you know the one I am looking for please post.

i love gingers!

Jeebus
What a bunch of nancys, "Oh I prefer the Strawberry Shortcake over the Hello Kitty models" What happened to the pilots who smoked Camel straights, drank single malt and porked their wives on Sat, and the hot purser Sat night? I guess they retired and left us with you pansies.
Chit, freekin lunch boxes!
PBR

Latest resources

Back