Best Travel Cooler/Lunch Bag

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PBR,

I have to agree. It is so cool to get stumbling drunk on overnights, and cheating on your wife with the fat and diseased flight attendants or various other bar hags who would choose to have a one night stand with you. I would much rather do that then stay in shape, rock climb, mountain bike, and ski on my days off.

The hard partier mentality is great in all in your twenties, but when you grow up to be a man PBR, you will realize we aren't fighter jocks. Our job is tenuous at best, and it relies on us being healthy and in balance. I would venture to bet, you are a fat slob of a boy, with limited experience bedding women, and the closest you have ever been to a real adventure has been by yourself with some free hotel showtime.

It is just funny how you would characterize people who take care of themeselve, and care about their health as weak. Grow up and you will see life is more about the relationships you have and not about the drinks and skanks. Good luck finding any real satisfaction in that.

Anyway thanks for the strong bags recommendations. I ordered the newest model called the canadien cooler, so I can fit a whole elk in it for the four day. I will get the diego cooler for my daughter she likes that show.

Last edited:
Wow,
Touched a nerve huh? I did all that stuff in the '70s, now I lead a relatively quiet lifestyle. I feel bad for you nancy boys, its kinda like the veal calf raised in a box, you just don't know any different. If your system is so delicate you can't manage to find a salad or something semi healthy at an airport, well? You are so worried about your health, the stress from that will most likely kill you. BTW I am in my mid 50s, BP is 120/74 and cholesterol is below 200, married and feel no need to mess around. I pity you and your peers, fear is your sauce for life and that is pathetic. Your weakness is not your health, its mental, and that is truly sad!
PBR
BTW, The character I described in the first post was an old school Western/Delta 727/767 Captain, he is retired and living well into his late 70s in ANK. So hop on your little bike and pedal your heart out, you will never fill his shadow out.

Last edited:
PBR,

I thought you were talking about yourself not some character our of a Ernest Gahn novel. Seriously, there are all kinds of larger than life people out there, and they shape the world we live in. Being a hard partying frat boy, been there done that. I have pulled more wool than you will ever see. The thing is it sounds like you want to be this ball to the walls partier, and live life to the extreme. Thing is life has passed you by. The cute flight attendants you fly with all think you are a creepy old fart, and secretly talk smack about you behind your back. Your FO's they all deep down hope they don't end up like you.

Touch a nerve, not really. I just have been there done that ******************** already. I am just not sure how you came to this topic, and decided everyone who carries a lunch cooler is a nancy. I guarantee I have never met a pilot I have flown with who doesn't envy some of the food I bring on trips while they are scrafing down a crappy airport meal.

Anyway 50 hits to my company website from my shameless plug earlier in the thread. Thanks.

Wow,
I feel bad for you nancy boys, its kinda like the veal calf raised in a box, you just don't know any different.

The character I described in the first post was an old school Western/Delta 727/767 Captain...you will never fill his shadow out.

PBR,
You remind me of someone with the typical elitist fraternity/sorority mentality:

I am better than everyone else. Therefore, by definition, the way I live my life is the best way possible, and by circular reasoning, anyone who doesn't do exactly what I do must be inferior. They are not worth associating with, and should be made fun of (called Nancy, or whatever makes me feel better about myself).

I am glad most people don't share your philosophy of life, that you and you alone can determine the best way for everyone to pursue happiness. How about we let everyone decide how to live life on their own? It's called freedom, and it leads to happiness. You must be a joy to fly with if you don't grasp this simple uniquely American concept.

PBRstreet, lighten up Francis,

What a childish mentality you have to equate packing your lunch to eat healthy to machismo. Were you bullied as a kid?

I suspect that you're all hat and no cowboy. Loudmouths like you never walk their talk.

PBRstreet, lighten up Francis,

What a childish mentality you have to equate packing your lunch to eat healthy to machismo. Were you bullied as a kid?

I suspect that you're all hat and no cowboy. Loudmouths like you never walk their talk.
Wow,
You guys should have a "support group" for nancy boys, you could discuss tofu vs pepperoni pitas. I am making fun of a whole generation of pussies, you are so afraid of a McDonalds salad you choose to lug a lunch box, so you can "eat healthy", if eating healthy most of the time isn't good enough, watch the sky 'cause its falling. You wanna know why the collective work rules suck? Look in the mirror!
PBR

I have to be very careful not to pick up women.

Like a boxers fists are leathal weapons. My way with the ladies is lethal to their panties. It just is not even a sport. Of course I learned these skills when i was a spy for the CIA.

The Palm

I have to be very careful not to pick up women.

Like a boxers fists are leathal weapons. My way with the ladies is lethal to their panties. It just is not even a sport. Of course I learned these skills when i was a spy for the CIA.

The Palm
So what you are saying is: When the ladies see your junk, they poo their pants laughing at your minime?
PBR

Latest resources

Back