• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Mid-Size

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone who wants to fly in a Challenger should contact Dick Ebersol or Susan St. James.

why because it was the airplanes fault that the pilot attempted to depart with a contaminated wing???

My vote goes to the CL 300.. That plane is downright awesome.. If I win the powerball I will buy one. A G550 would be nice but dont want to go overboard.

The G200 or G150 is a very nice bird as well. Both are a little frumpy looking and the de ice boots dont win any awards with me but Gulfstream service and support are second to none.

The Hawker is an older design but has been nicely updated with pro line and winglets. Plus it is absolutely bulletproof.

1. CL 300
2. G200/G150
3. Hs-125 with latest upgrades.
4. CE-680/650 ( Small cockpits )

Anyone who wants to fly in a Challenger should contact Dick Ebersol or Susan St. James.

I suppose you could also say, anyone who wants to fly in a Citation should contact Circuit City or anyone who wants to fly in a Gulfstream should contact President George H.W. Bush.

What about trust funds for all the 2800 other casualties?

And yet another good patriotic quote from Hugh Johnson. This quote a response to a post by a gal who was attempting to set up a trust fund for USAF F-16 pilot Maj Troy Gilbert, the F-16 pilot who crashed in Nov 2006 and is still MIA in Iraq.

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1184703#post1184703

Disturbing.....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back