Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Looking Girl At An Fbo, Airline Etc.

• Thread starter CRFLyPutt
  • Start date
  • Watchers 73

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flightjock30 said:
If she were my insructor I would request steep turns to the left on all my lessons....:)

If you're doing those steep turns properly, it wouldn't matter. ;)

E46_guy said:
TAC Air - OMA

(Alright, so I'm obligated to say that since I'm seeing a girl who worked there for a couple of years)... Still, based on her and her friends who worked there too... d@mn!

one of her friends wasn't Natasha was it?

E46_guy said:
I dont know her name, but the blonde at Million Air AEX has the best body that i have EVER seen. Million Air should have a swimsuit calender.

It'll never happen. I'm based at Million Air HOU and their corporate offices are there. A couple of years back management would pick a different girl out of each facility and she would be Miss Million Air for the year. Since Million Air is a franchise, each year owners from each franchise location meet, discuss and decide what marketing ideas will be voted on and utilized. The Miss Million Air idea was shot down because some of the owners felt it wasn't appropriate. The photos of the girls weren't very "racy" in fact one photo was of a front desk girl named Stephanie who was sitting on a GXR with leather pants, a cowboy hat, Moto-X Boots and a Million Air shirt with just a little of her mid section showing. One lady, who was one of the owners wives, was upset because she thought the photos were inapropriate. This lady bitched, moaned and whined until some of the other owners decided to do away with the idea.

It's always some old hag.

Last edited:
CRFLyPutt said:
It's always some old hag.

Funny how its always some ugly broad who never has/never will be offered similar opportunities. FBO I used to work at, lady in charge of hiring, well lets just say not real pretty, always found something wrong with applicants that were anything decent, but welcomed them she-cows with open arms. Then the one time we actually hired an attractive CSR, who got ALL the guys attention, well the she-cows didnt like that, so they ganged up on her and basically made her life at work miserable and of course she quit. Some sort of herd mentality I guess......

Mr. Irrelevant said:
After an approach to minimums in a snowstorm at DBQ last Friday night I could tell the blonde marshalling at the FBO was top of the line. Smoking Body! And I'll second the word on the AGC MILF's. I think there are two of them.....

Mr. I.

Well, you just made my decision easier. It was either MSN or DBQ for a fuel stop tomorrow.......Now I know.

What about the two Jennifers at Atlantic SNA? IT's great to walk in there after a long day of flying and see those two playing with each other's hair, smiling and giggling while they lean over just far enough for you to get a nice shot of some of the nicest sweater kittens around.

Now to figure out how to get them into the upstairs sleep rooms.

All of the girls at Million Air in BUR are pretty Hot. About a year a go the was a girl working the Delta ramp in SGF that was drop dead freaking gorgeous. I got my turn flows done in record time so I could go follow her around on the ramp. You know I was making sure that they got the fuel order right of course!

Live to ride, Ride to Live.

Latest resources

Back