Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Looking Girl At An Fbo, Airline Etc.

• Thread starter CRFLyPutt
  • Start date
  • Watchers 73

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
if they were your wife and daughter, i would kill you and keep them both for myself, and i would outlaw clothing in my new household. these 2 were extremely attractive. the mom was in her early to mid 40's, and the daughter was one of those knockouts that could be like 15 and look 24. unbelievable. i wanted to lick both of them as soon as i saw them...

Teressa at St Augustine. If you look up MILF in the dictionary you will see her picture. I can post her cell number if anyone wants to call her.

Hottie

I don't know her name, brunette chick I just saw today working the counter at Tac-Air in Texarkana, OMG she was hot...

cforst513 said:
awww, man, first day of my flight training i was walking through the FBO and there is this KNOCK-OUT of a blonde talking to a CFI, going over charts or post-flight debriefing, whatever. anyways, i can't understand what she's saying but she had the cutest accent. i walked past her and not only got a whiff of the nicest smelling perfume, but she was leaning forward and wearing the tiniest little v-string victoria's secret thong. turns out i saw her a few days later with her daughter, who was a goddess herself, before mom went on her first solo flight. i have never seen a finer MILF or MILF-in-training in my entire life. i was SO glad i moved down here!!!

Gotta love it! A MILF and her future MILF daughter. Been there, done both of em.

CR<--- Helping Future MILFs (and their moms) acheive their goal.

TAC Air - OMA

(Alright, so I'm obligated to say that since I'm seeing a girl who worked there for a couple of years)... Still, based on her and her friends who worked there too... d@mn!

I dont know her name, but the blonde at Million Air AEX has the best body that i have EVER seen. Million Air should have a swimsuit calender.

User997 said:
That site seriously does NOT do them justice! I only recognized a couple of those girls on that site. The girls I saw there last time we're HOT! I mean we're talking "getting in trouble fast" HOT!

There's a really good looking blonde that marshalls that you have to go out of your way to meet!
I'm gonna have to go over there and check it out. Also, when it's done you can add my restaurant/club to the list. "The Jet Set" (SDL)

Latest resources

Back