Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Looking Girl At An Fbo, Airline Etc.

• Thread starter CRFLyPutt
  • Start date
  • Watchers 73

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
nikoz1200 said:
Definatly the girls in Reykjavik BIRK. Yeah, definatly.

I heard there was quite a hot girl there now at the FBO there. The last times i was there, it was just guys working there, I must have not been there at the right times, or else I was there before she got hired.

Now as for the tall blonde girl from customs, I could have used a good frisking after flying nonstop from St Johns to BIRK in a single engine piston.

I found this website while I was hanging out in the pilots lounge at Millionair - ADS, not too many fbo girls on it yet but you can post pics of them on there. A couple hotties working at Millionair though.

http://www.fbohotties.com

Millionaire ADS is well known for its ample supply of eye candy. Been that way for years.

Jet Aviation LSGG. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
KLM Rotterdamn not too shabby either.

flyboydk said:
I found this website while I was hanging out in the pilots lounge at Millionair - ADS, not too many fbo girls on it yet but you can post pics of them on there. A couple hotties working at Millionair though.

http://www.fbohotties.com

maybe it's just bad lighting, but miss nebraska should stay off the map for now.

CherryBomb said:
Erin at Regal in DAL. Works afternoons and evenings durring the week. Anyone seen her? Whew, shes smokin...

Yeah, no kidding, she's hot!

Latest resources

Back