Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best Looking Girl At An Fbo, Airline Etc.

• Thread starter CRFLyPutt
  • Start date
  • Watchers 73

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:) I'm surprised none of you have been to the New Jet Center in Tampa. Go there instead of Raytheon. you won't be dissapointed.

They have a 2 shift schedule. Just when you can't believe how hot the mornings shift girls are, the afternooners show up. And they are the first thing awaiting the passengers at the bottom of the airstair. Nice. Worth the small ramp fee.

TIGHT (yet professional) MINISKITS. MMMMMMMMM.

Rachel @ SLC Jet Center
Nicole @ Jet Aviation BED + a few others there
GJT West-Star girls are nice!!!
Awhile back there was Sara @ Craig Air Center CRG (been a few years since i was there)

Dissapointed with Flower PUB when i was there, only one girl, and she should not have been in that skirt.

North American Jet-PWK

i cant believe nobody has mentioned the FBO at AFW....my girlfriend gets super jealous everytime she picks me up from there. Almost all the girls in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area FBO's are smoking hot.

Almerick07 said:
i cant believe nobody has mentioned the FBO at AFW....my girlfriend gets super jealous everytime she picks me up from there. Almost all the girls in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area FBO's are smoking hot.

All the girls in Dallas Fort Worth are hot.

starchkr said:
Rachel @ SLC Jet Center
Nicole @ Jet Aviation BED + a few others there
GJT West-Star girls are nice!!!
Awhile back there was Sara @ Craig Air Center CRG (been a few years since i was there)

Dissapointed with Flower PUB when i was there, only one girl, and she should not have been in that skirt.

Is it just me or do all Nicoles seem to be good looking?

Latest resources

Back