Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AutoCars Armed said:
2nd That...G terminal really stinks..

I third that! The Ghetto Terminal is bad!

As far as food goes.

STL has a pretty good employee Cafe under the main Terminal, Outside of Security.

CLT has a great selection including the Crab house on the C conc.

BNA has a great taco stand where they make your tacos in front of you. (Soft or hard) It is directly across for the Delta gates.

I will definetly agree with the previous post about IAD...Especially, the B terminal. The good places that they did have closed, including Burger King. The California Pizza Kitchen is about the only place left. The new Italian place flat sucks!

The panini place in IAD is really good. It's a little shed kind of between C and D. Cheap, and good. Best kept secret at that airport.

ATL has the cheapest airport breakfast food. The chinese place in the international terminal seves awsome breakfast for like 2.99 eggs bacon biscit the works plus coffee. And there is always crystal( cheap ) in b i think, but beware it returns with revenge in 1-2 hours.

millhouse21 said:
The panini place in IAD is really good. It's a little shed kind of between C and D. Cheap, and good. Best kept secret at that airport.

The panini place is gone. It will be replaced by a dunkin donuts.

Panda Express at KDEN/DIA.

Just kidding, airportfood s*cks no matter what or where.

The Blimpe Subs shop in ATL term D has good food and is pretty cheap as far as airports go.

The new Delta term in Boston has great food, but you're going to pay for it$$$$

Ralgha said:
LAX has Wolfgang Pucks, dang good pizza.

Wolfgang Puck is in cahoots with Frank Lorenzo so I avoid it.

My favorite place to eat is the Greek place in the F-Gates at ORD. They have great spinach pie.
The BBQ place at CLT is excelent, they have fried pickles.
BNA has a fairly decent BBQ & Mexican place.
There's a quaint little deli with a great selection across the street at PWM.
TPA has a great sandwich place in the Delta gates (E I think).
DCA has Legal Seafood, as does BOS

Traumahawk said:
PHL has Cibo's and supposedly some other place people were talking about with a crew menu as well. It definately takes your mind off of rotting for whatever reason you must be in the Philthy.

Cibo in B concourse has the employee menu, as well as Skyy Bistro in C concourse. They are both owned by the same guy, as well as the various Jet Rocks throughout the airport. Skyy (chinese and sushi) is pretty good stuff, and Cibo is a great italian meal. Down the end of C (hang a left at the end) is the bistro, no idea what it is actually called, but they have pretty good food too.

rightrudder said:
IAD has got to be the worst major airport.

I always liked that Chinese place on the east side of the B Gates. Fridays is in the main concourse - you could get a steak and drink for 11 bucks with the tip. Unfortunately you can only cut the steak with a plastic knife.

Latest resources

Back