Best food at the airport...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fly2Scuba

Alright, I always thought the food sucked at ORD for the most part considering the size of the airport until I discovered the food court in terminal K (American Airlines) with the excellent Chipolte like Mexican. Any hidden gems at the various middle to large size airports? By the way, host marriot is the frickin' worse with that dang combo of pizza hut/burger king/cinnabon/and that yogurt crap. CLE being the king of this crappy combo and thus leading the way in terrible food choices for an airport that size. IAH is an excellent airport for food with a nice food court in terminal E and a subway/wendy's next to each other in terminal C. One aiport that really turned out it around is Hartford which use to be horrendous and now has great options. MSP just added a Quizno's in concourse D. I'm getting hungry.

Last edited:
The main food court at ORD between H and K concourses has some good stuff. I like Burrito Beach. They have a card you can get stamped 10 times that you can turn in to get uno mas burrito gratis!

MEM has a good BBQ place on one of the NW concourses. I don't remember which one.

LAX has an employee lunch counter that's actually pretty good. It's on the SIDA in Terminal 4- serves good breakfast burritos for cheap!

IND has a good food court... too bad it's outside security.

MDW has a lot of great choices...

Superdawg
Potbelly's Subs
Gold Coast Dogs
Lalo's Mexican Restaurant
Manny's Deli
Tuscany

with a bunch more "Chicago" local esablishments. I wish O'hare would do the same... Now if they could just get a Portillo's or Al's #1 Beef in there...

Chicago Midway Food

Well, I take it back, ORD does have some decent Chicago restaurants...

ORD Food

Last edited:
TPA has good choices on both sides of security.

In the Delta terminal they have a Smoothie joint (forgot the name but good shakes) a gourmet pizza shop and a hot dog place.

I can't remember what is at the Southwest terminal but it is worth going over just to check it out. Huge windows, a kids play area (yes, I have tried it) and just a really cool building.

Outside security there's TGI Friday's (full menu) Taco Bell, Burger King, and a revolving restaurant on top of the hotel if your sit and wallet allow it.

Last edited:
PHL has Cibo's and supposedly some other place people were talking about with a crew menu as well. It definately takes your mind off of rotting for whatever reason you must be in the Philthy.

How about the new airsides for DAL in BOS?? Anything good?

CLT has some good stuff too....

IAD is just pathetic.

Latest resources

Back