Best CRJ Headset.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rabble said:
You Academy guys want so desperately to NOT look like the Cessna pilots you so recently were that you're doing everything you can to look like real jet pilots.

Everything except what you should have done. Gone out and gotten some real experience before you hopped from your Seminole right into an RJ.

Maybe if you had flown some single pilot freight, charter, or flown any kind of turboprop you would be less worried about how you look in David Clarks and more worried about how well you do your job.

Yeah....stupid me!....what was I thinkin telling them yeah I'll take the job???? I should've told 'em "No thanks....I'm looking more for something with pistons"

Dork

Hello,
I flew 4000 hours as an aircrewman in helicopters, so a good portion of my hearing is lost forever. Wear what will protect your hearing, especially you younger folks. I'm 45 now, and even though I pass the medical, I am quite aware of my hearing losss. Although, my wife say's it's "selective" hearing on my part:)
I wear David Clark's in the Beech and, if I fly a jet thats noisy up front, I'll wear them there too.

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

Kaman is not kidding.

Here is a better deal ( I think ) on the Sennheisers. He buys stock ( used, new and rebuilt ) and re-sells them. Mine were new, best I could tell, and have worked very well. I use the 25's for a little additional noise attenuation so the headsets work both in the RJ and in other louder airplanes.

http://aviation-headset.com/

Now back to the Danica Patrick photos. I like Nascar, but Indy racing is a whole lot more interesting all of a sudden.

Hey, how loud is the sf340 compared to say the seminole or c-172 inside?

also what is the upgrade time in the saab at mesaba?

Smoked Toilet said:
Has anybody tried both the Telex 850 and the Sennheiser ANR headsets? Which do you like better?

I have used both (borrowed an 850 for a month) and my Sennheiser is far superior. I wish I could get 2 months out of the batteries but I get 2 trips out of my rechargables.

What's the difference between the Sennheiser 25 and 45 series?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back