Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pocono Pilot

flower child
I've always had an eye for fashion, so it was only natural that I would not really like wearing uniforms. I do think it is a good idea to jazz up the uniform a bit with a nice belt or even a bold scarf. You'd be surprised how much a pair of really good quality gloves can add to the wardrobe. I also like to wear colorful socks too, as that adds alot to the boring uniform. You can forget about the company issued sweaters or <gasp> sweater vests too. LOL They are just way too boring for words.

Anyway, the best dressed pilots by far are the jetBlue pilots. Very nice uniforms. Nice style, very trendy and effective.

I also like the Delta uniform with the elegant double breasted jacket. Although not as nice as jetBlue, it is a nice touch.

CAL is definitely at the bottom with the worst uniform. The big gut, white socks and black velcro tennis shoes that all the CAL guys wear really don't help much either. LOL

I know some might disagree with my opinions, but hey, we can't all have fashion sense. LOL

I've always had an eye for fashion, so it was only natural that I would not really like wearing uniforms. I do think it is a good idea to jazz up the uniform a bit with a nice belt or even a bold scarf. You'd be surprised how much a pair of really good quality gloves can add to the wardrobe. I also like to wear colorful socks too, as that adds alot to the boring uniform. You can forget about the company issued sweaters or <gasp> sweater vests too. LOL They are just way too boring for words.

Anyway, the best dressed pilots by far are the jetBlue pilots. Very nice uniforms. Nice style, very trendy and effective.

I also like the Delta uniform with the elegant double breasted jacket. Although not as nice as jetBlue, it is a nice touch.

CAL is definitely at the bottom with the worst uniform. The big gut, white socks and black velcro tennis shoes that all the CAL guys wear really don't help much either. LOL

I know some might disagree with my opinions, but hey, we can't all have fashion sense. LOL

i'd like to go back to the old days when the stewardess were female(not transexual), hot and dressed like it. not to mention we should just send all the ladies to the back, thats where they belong anyway. also mandatory retirement by age 25 for the ladies, other disqualifications pregnancy, getting married and the dreaded late 20s ass explosion.

I saw a Lufthansa crew in Detroit metro...class act, pilots looked like athletes, FA's looked like super models

FA's are no longer worth staring at, well, maybe a handful are. I scope at the hotties walking around the terminal.

Latest resources

Back