• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Best and Worst dressed pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The best dressed pilots are those who take care of their uniforms. Military background helps and very much noticeable.

The starting point - design and quality of the uniform - help too. Delta's is the best by far.

Okay, don't even go there! Military background has absolutely no bearing on how a pilot maintains their uniform. To think otherwise is idiotic.

The biggest, fattest, most wrinkled, unprofessional captain I've ever flown with was a former F16 pilot.

Rant off.

I saw a Lufthansa crew in Detroit metro...class act, pilots looked like athletes, FA's looked like super models

Whenever I would have a long sit in IAD I would go over to the B terminal and watch the LH and other foreign crews come and go.

Awesome and sad at the same time...

i'd like to go back to the old days when the stewardess were female(not transexual), hot and dressed like it. not to mention we should just send all the ladies to the back, thats where they belong anyway. also mandatory retirement by age 25 for the ladies, other disqualifications pregnancy, getting married and the dreaded late 20s ass explosion.

That is just plain awsome, well said!!!

If you want to talk flight attendants, Virgin Atlantic by far are not only the best looking--

Maybe - I can say that the Virgin America are the opposite! Old - Loud - and fugly. That pilot uniform is also an embarrassment. Good luck w/ that guys.

Baja.

Latest resources

Back